GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 17:48
Regular
My boyfriend tryed to install some copied games like blobby 64 that kind of thing anyway it wouldnt work so we deleted it but when i went to play on wolfenstein it had GONE all my games have blak and white, the sims everythink i was gutted.

Whats your worst incounter with ur pc???

i think that was mine on the gaming side of things ne way

:D
Fri 22/03/02 at 19:50
Regular
"That's right!"
Lucky you, I only have 20 gig and it's run out
Fri 22/03/02 at 19:48
Regular
Dammit my current comp can't install anything otherwise it says silly things up luckily i'm getting 60gigs in my new one in a few days
Fri 22/03/02 at 19:41
Regular
"That's right!"
Right now my PC can't detect CDs, so I can't play Medal Of Honour :(

I haven't got a clue what's wrong with it (neither of my drives can detect any CDs) so I'll have to wait till my brother gets back
Fri 22/03/02 at 19:39
Regular
Get a better connection? o.O
Fri 22/03/02 at 19:35
one time ages ago i was typing a review for Red Faction,it was the review out of the few i did that might get me a GAD.It was long and i spent ages on it,then just when i was near the end i got cutt offline and lost all my work.Ive never wrote a review scince
Fri 22/03/02 at 15:28
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
well mine was completed 200%! then my hampster deleted it!

why does it seem to be Banjo kazooie that gets deleted the most?
Fri 22/03/02 at 13:49
Regular
I had Banjo Kazooie completed 100% with all the jiggies and everything. I lent it to my friend...I think you know what happened next..
Fri 22/03/02 at 13:44
Regular
I had that same problem with Banjo Kazooie, itsept it was me who deleted it. I was on the phone to a mate and I was pressing the buttons on my N64 control pad for no particular reason, next thing I know my i'd deleted my save game that was like 80% complete, DOH.
Fri 22/03/02 at 13:40
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Joe Dark wrote:
> This is not on a PC but I lent Banjo Kazooie to my mate, his sister erased my
> game :(

GAH! that happened when my mate borrowed DKR! worst PC problems? everytime my mums on it is a problem, I seem to do more work when shes on it than when i'm working on it, weird.
Fri 22/03/02 at 11:17
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Well I did encounter a problem with my PC two day ago, I downloaded a editor for Operation Flashpoint which would help me in creating my own missions, and after installing the program I was prompted to restart the computer.

When windows came back on I was presented with the message 'This program has performed an illigal operation' everyones favourite message. Anyway after closing that window I was left with nothing but the facewall. No toolbar, no icons, nothing.

So after a day of trying to figure out the problem, it was decided we should reboot the entire system. It seemed like the only way. So I have now had a years worth of work and saved games flushed down the pan, and am now in the process of reinstalling everyting I lost.

It's the first time I've had to do this on my computer, we did it quite often on the old one, but it was knakered. This is why I also have a PS2. It's so refreshing to play a game and not worry about it crashing or buggering up your system. Anyway I'd better get back to getting all my games back on, but I'm still a little pee'd off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.