GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What r u***** on?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 17:42
Regular
Well, excuuuuuse me, you losers, I'm sorry if I'm with a the tiny majority trying to do something with this clogged up forum.

I mean come on, "ooooh, look I saw an x-box today"
"Wow, what did it feel like"

Is this what you want to read??!!!

Or maybe topics like,
'go to this website'
'Please help me on GTA3'
'I'm stuck on state of emergency'
'how do you win gad, I've been here 2 years'
'I can't wait for metal gear solid'
'I was bullied'

maybe you like those kind of sad, depressing, repetitive topics but i for one don't.

Maybe it's cause you feel as if you're talking to someone but in actual fact you have no mates. Don't bother saying 'what are u doing then', well me and a couple of my mates are taking the rip out of u saddos right now.

Get a life.
Sun 03/03/02 at 17:52
Regular
DecallionStallion wrote:

'I was bullied'

If you remember, my topic which was titled "I was bullied" recieved over 120 replies. So if people didn't want to read it, why would it generate so many replies.

If no one posted topics about different things, then this place would be boring!

Maybe it is you who should get a life! Those of us who come here, come here to read topics about different peoples experiences in gaming and non-gaming happenings, some people come here just to win of course, but others come here for the fun of it!

If you've got a severe dislike to those of us who are members, then I suggest you leave, or stick to reviewing games and posting cheats to try and win if that's what you're here for.
Sun 03/03/02 at 17:48
Regular
I think it's brilliant, that even on a FORUM WHERE WE'RE MILES APART AND WILL PROBABLY NEVER MEET EACHOTHER EVER, he still hasn't got the guts to "take the rip" all on his own.

Aren't we so sad.
Sun 03/03/02 at 17:47
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
DecallionStallion wrote:
Get a life.

Thankyou. I will do.....as soon as I've finished eating my dinner.
Sun 03/03/02 at 17:46
Regular
Grix Thraves wrote:
> DecallionStallion wrote:
"me and a couple of my mates are taking the rip
> out of u saddos right now"

>LOL

Taking the rip?
WICKED!

ohhh you kids
Sun 03/03/02 at 17:43
Regular
DecallionStallion wrote:
"me and a couple of my mates are taking the rip out of u saddos right now"

LOL
Sun 03/03/02 at 17:42
""Meth""
Well, excuuuuuse me, you losers, I'm sorry if I'm with a the tiny majority trying to do something with this clogged up forum.

I mean come on, "ooooh, look I saw an x-box today"
"Wow, what did it feel like"

Or maybe topics like,
'go to this website'
'Please help me on GTA3'
'I'm stuck on state of emergency'
'how do you win gad, I've been here 2 years'
'I can't wait for metal gear solid'
'I was bullied'

maybe you like those kind of sad, depressing, repetitive topics but i for one don't.

Maybe it's cause you feel as if you're talking to someone but in actual fact you have no mates. Don't bother saying 'what are u doing then', well me and a couple of my mates are taking the rip out of u saddos right now.

Get a life.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.