GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"~*********~"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 16:31
Regular
It seems to be in fashion to post useless topics, with points that have little to do with gaming on this forum. There is a forum called "life" for you to post such topics on.

There is also a topic created specifically for mindless "Xbox is sooo big" topics- it's called "the world's longest thread" and it's in prime.

Sonic

Wonder how many people will click on the title ;)
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:38
Regular
Another thing I hate is the 'reply if your cool' line
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:37
Regular
"es argh"
I noticed that Sonic, also I've seen people put annoying characters in there name and it is also in capitals :D
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:34
Regular
Damn, fallen for the enticing title again! I think its the Alice Syndrone (remember the story?)
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:31
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
It seems to be in fashion to post useless topics, with points that have little to do with gaming on this forum. There is a forum called "life" for you to post such topics on.

There is also a topic created specifically for mindless "Xbox is sooo big" topics- it's called "the world's longest thread" and it's in prime.

Sonic

Wonder how many people will click on the title ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.