GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate your favourite game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 15:36
Regular
There seems to be a lot of bickering on the forums today...so I thought I'd provoke some more. Post your favourite game and then everyone else insults it!

God, it'll be brilliant. Just like a real war.
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:57
Regular
"relocated"
Maybe we should stop this. I think I might start to cry soon.
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:55
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
unknown kernel wrote:
> Ok, my favourite game is Deus Ex.

Anyone got any spotlights? You'd think the future could have a little better lighting, I mean it's so dark I can't even see the mutant cyborg radioactive goldfish sucking my finger in an attempt to hurt me!
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:54
Regular
"relocated"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Hmm, I could write a book the size of the bible with what's wrong with Deus Ex!

Bring it on...
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:52
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
unknown kernel wrote:
> You have to post YOUR favourite game and then I get to
> insult it. Still you seem to have got the hang of the insulting bit, well
> done.

I know, but I just love insulting that game. I'll have been teh only person to mention it otherwise :)
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:52
Regular
"That's right!"
Hmm, I could write a book the size of the bible with what's wrong with Deus Ex!
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:50
Regular
"relocated"
Ok, my favourite game is Deus Ex.
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:49
Regular
"relocated"
grumpyboyquinton wrote:
> pro evolution soccer (bit predictable i know but it is)

Have you heard the commentary on this game? Chris James and Terry Butcher should fight to the death, and then the winner should be stamped on by Lee Bowyer.
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:47
Regular
"relocated"
Kid Rock wrote:
> my favourite game is Grand Theft Auto III

Terrible game. The minute you get out of the car you might as well be controlling a sack of spuds. A BLIND sack of spuds, since you can't see a damned thing. And as for the 'aiming' function...pathetic. I really don't want stick a bead on some passing pedestrian when I'm trying to blow holes out of a tank full of soldiers.

Frankly, I preferred Rise of the Robots.
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:47
Regular
pro evolution soccer (bit predictable i know but it is)
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:44
Regular
"relocated"
That's cheating!

You have to post YOUR favourite game and then I get to insult it. Still you seem to have got the hang of the insulting bit, well done.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.