GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you think of the GameCube?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/12/02 at 14:08
Regular
I`ve got a Game Cube and the graphics are really good!
I`ve got one game which is Super Smash Bros that`s really good as well!
Sun 15/12/02 at 11:00
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Why haven't you replied, GC's are great, i've nearly completed StarFox
Wed 11/12/02 at 19:27
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
WHAT!

If you don't know what a GC is, then you really should consider getting a life.(No offence)

It is probably the best console, in the long term, and it is made my Nintendo. (i assume you know what that is) There are loads of great games, go into the Nintendo forum, and start a topic on it.

As you are probably winding me up i'll stop here.
Wed 11/12/02 at 19:24
Regular
"Touched!"
Mystique wrote:
> Whats a GameCube?

A game thats the shape of a cube...unless the git at the local shop get one over on me!
Wed 11/12/02 at 19:22
Regular
Whats a GameCube?
Wed 11/12/02 at 19:18
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Devro wrote:
> What's all this about a lawsuit? I havn't heard anything about that.
> I have a PS2 and a GC and they both rule, its just the xbox I don't
> like, with only about two decent games.

Same here, i have both GC and PS2, but i'm not sure if i should get an X box because, as you said they're are hardly any good games, however they will be somr good exclusives coming out soon, like Deus Ex, and Halo 2, also Unreal Champonship or 2003.
Tue 10/12/02 at 23:39
Devro wrote:
> What's all this about a lawsuit?

Check the SR Upwire and posts in Fog Chat for the full info on it.
Tue 10/12/02 at 21:49
"Wa-wa-west"
What's all this about a lawsuit? I havn't heard anything about that.
I have a PS2 and a GC and they both rule, its just the xbox I don't like, with only about two decent games.
Tue 10/12/02 at 21:12
Regular
They said no such thing Darwock. The lawsuit rumours are still fresh, and there's been no dismissal. Many sources indicate that there will be a case, though as to how much Nintendo will win is yet to be predicted.

Also, The Megaton Announcement was confirmed by Nintendo themselves, via the leading Japanese gaming magazine, Fujitsu (or something like that).
Tue 10/12/02 at 00:37
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Nintendo dismissed that load of BS last week, around the same time they said that the MEGATON announcement had been made up by some bored journalist.
Tue 10/12/02 at 00:04
Regular
"360: swfcman"
You see what you said there mate?

Rumours.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.