GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats Better PS2 or XBox"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/03/02 at 14:16
Regular
The Xbox in my opinion is best as it has an 8gb hard drive and 250MHz graphic chip the ps2 does hav 1 fing thats better and thats how it plays dvds when u buy the console and dont hav 2 pay more 4 a dvd enable kit. The PS2 only has 128 bit so it lacks in graphics

I have pre-ordered an xbox and cant wait 2 receive it from SR the games on X Box are better as the environments are larger. Whats better PS2 or XBOX???????????????????????????????????????????
Thu 07/03/02 at 20:09
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
Outlaw_UK wrote:
> He probably thinks that if it comes with the console it's a launch
> game...

LOL!!! :o)

Muppet indeed!
Thu 07/03/02 at 20:05
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
He probably thinks that if it comes with the console it's a launch game...

Muppet,
Outlaw.
Thu 07/03/02 at 20:01
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
Daveus wrote:
> actually goldeneye 007 is the best game and a classic on the n64. it was also a
> launch game

Goldeneye was not a launch game.
Thu 07/03/02 at 18:52
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
But Goldeneye didn't get 10/10 (revolutionary) in Edge unlike Super Mario 64. Just ask SonicRav how good that is!!

Outlaw.
Thu 07/03/02 at 17:33
Regular
"BOSE"
actually goldeneye 007 is the best game and a classic on the n64. it was also a launch game
Thu 07/03/02 at 16:36
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Most games are better than others because they have good graphics and sound - which all adds to the big prize of gameplay.

X-Box does have better games than PS2 and GC just look at the stunning launch line-up something that no other company can boast about; having a game at launch as good as Halo (apart from perhaps Super Mario 64).

X-Box rocks,
Outlaw.
Thu 07/03/02 at 12:38
Regular
"BOSE"
i'm saying xbox :)
not just cause i'm getting 1 but the fact that it has better specifications in it. it also has better games. some1 said about ps2 having gta3 and gt3. guess what? they'll both b on xbox soon. and they're prob b improved. i know tony hawks pro skater 3's more improved; extra level and an extra hidden skater. and i certainly won't b jelous of ps2 games. we xbox fans have Buffy and The Matrix both coming 2 us :) both inspired me 2 buy an xbox :) another thing. people r saying it's the games that u judge not hte machine. that's kinda jelously talk. who'd wanna play a game that has crap graphics and sound etc? not me. also people who diss the xbox r simply jelous that it's a better console
Wed 06/03/02 at 20:31
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
I got my PS2 on launch day (very priveledged) and it has provided me with hundreds of hours of gaming bliss. However with the X-Box it has some fantastic launch games - all suiting my tastes above the GC ones - aswell as the majority of good PS2 titles. I love X-Box, and respect PS2 for doing what it did so well.

Outlaw.
Tue 05/03/02 at 21:40
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
You know, I am the first to push how good the Xbox is. In fact, two of my GAD wins have come from such topics. However, saying "Xbox is crap" is just as arrogant as saying that "PS2 is better than Xbox" or vice versa.

Although the Xbox is technically more powerful than the PS2, THIS DOES NOT MATTER. A true gamer will judge the quality of the console on the games, and not the graphics chip. After all, the "64 bit" Atari Jaguar, using this logic, was better than the 16bit SNES- pure garbage.

Both consoles have great games- Xbox with Halo, Project Gotham, DOA3 and several others, and the PS2 with MGS2, GT3, GTA3 and several others.

Both consoles are great, and both worth a look.

Sonic
Tue 05/03/02 at 21:21
Xbox

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.