GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FPS em ups! too many? which ones to get?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/12/02 at 15:57
Regular
A few monthes ago i was worried about the gamecube not getting enough first person shoot em ups! now i dont know which ones to get! I had turok evolution and thought it was proper poo so i decided to trade it back in and get something with much better graphics and gameplay. i got 007 agent under fire which was good but too short. now there is die hard vendetta, medal of honour frontline, 007 nightfire, timesplitters 2 and jedi outkast!
could everyone do me a favour and tell me in order which ones have the best quality. for example:
graphics:
1.jedi
2.die hard
3.nightfire
4.timesplitters
5.medal of honour

gameplay:
1.medal of honour
2.timesplitters
3.die hard
4.nightfire
5. jedi

multiplayer
1. timespliter
2.medal of honour
3.outkast
4. nightfire
5.die hard

do your own one and then post it here
Sun 01/12/02 at 15:57
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
A few monthes ago i was worried about the gamecube not getting enough first person shoot em ups! now i dont know which ones to get! I had turok evolution and thought it was proper poo so i decided to trade it back in and get something with much better graphics and gameplay. i got 007 agent under fire which was good but too short. now there is die hard vendetta, medal of honour frontline, 007 nightfire, timesplitters 2 and jedi outkast!
could everyone do me a favour and tell me in order which ones have the best quality. for example:
graphics:
1.jedi
2.die hard
3.nightfire
4.timesplitters
5.medal of honour

gameplay:
1.medal of honour
2.timesplitters
3.die hard
4.nightfire
5. jedi

multiplayer
1. timespliter
2.medal of honour
3.outkast
4. nightfire
5.die hard

do your own one and then post it here
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Metroid Prime

Or before that....

Die Hard or MOH for me.......not sure which one.
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:14
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
thats a good start keep em coming. I am getting one of them today when i find out whcih is most popular.
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Anything but Nightfire. Nightfire is rubbles.
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:19
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
what has the best multiplayer?
what has the most levels?
lets have a little more detail
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:21
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Well...

TS isn't the best for single but great for mutiplayer :D (As you well already know)

Gerrid the mad says Nightfire is crap eh... Just by looking at it i just can't believe him.

I'm getting TS for Xmas and just hope i enjoy it.
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:27
Regular
1 is best, 5 is worst.

> graphics:
> 1.jedi 5
> 2.die hard 4
> 3.nightfire 3
> 4.timesplitters 1
> 5.medal of honour 2
>
> gameplay:
> 1.medal of honour 3
> 2.timesplitters 1
> 3.die hard 2
> 4.nightfire 5
> 5. jedi 4
>
> multiplayer
> 1. timespliter 1
> 2.medal of honour 3
> 3.outkast -
> 4. nightfire 2
> 5.die hard -
>
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Whitestripes is crazy. Don't listen to him.
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:32
Regular
Gerrid is crazy.

My tagline says so.
Sun 01/12/02 at 16:33
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
You didnt include Turok in that list :p

TS2 oozes gameplay to die for but i was slightly dissapointed with the graphics, maybe i was expecting too much, dont get me wrong the game looks good, just not as good as i was told it would.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.