GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TimeSplitters2 Arcade Awards"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters 2'.
Sun 01/12/02 at 19:09
Regular
Well, which awards have you got? I'll just pu down the ones I can remember for now and you put which ones you have.

Mine are:

Most Outgunned
Fists of Fury
Smasher Award
Beheader Award
Traveller Award
Golden Oldie Award
Persistance Award
Weapons Expert

I've got 37 altogether, and these are the only ones I can remember :-D
Mon 02/12/02 at 17:14
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Heh, cool. I've had that a few times.
Mon 02/12/02 at 16:49
Regular
]-[ØM€® B€€® §ØL!!D wrote:
> I am most proud of the "MOST FLAMMABLE" award. Is there
> anyone who knowsw if a list is available that tells you what each
> means or how to get them? What is the AC-10 award?

I thought it meant Accuracy Minus 10 Award :/
Mon 02/12/02 at 16:09
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
The pristine AC-10 award comes from Goldeneye. It's the award given to the most superb of performances in every way. It's the highest most prestigious award you can get. It sets you apart from all the low level scum that think they're good because they've got a stupid "survivor" award or something as low.

in short, it's the bess knees! I've won it a good few times. It's a pity that it doesn't show how many times you won each award. Oh well...
Mon 02/12/02 at 15:50
Regular
"the burning sky"
I am most proud of the "MOST FLAMMABLE" award. Is there anyone who knowsw if a list is available that tells you what each means or how to get them? What is the AC-10 award?
Mon 02/12/02 at 15:39
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
The training ground! What a level!

I tried my hand at creating a level last night. I was quite impressed - you can even place those mortar guns on it! So, of course, I went for overkill and put about ten into the level! Then i played it - utter chaos and carnage! Bullets flying everywhere, death only a step away...too...much...weaponry....
Mon 02/12/02 at 15:20
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
I meant to add that if ever the GC goes online and the cost isnt too high etc then TS2 would be an absolute dream... imagine playing Team Deathmatch with all your pals from SR... :D
Mon 02/12/02 at 15:09
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
I just played my first 'capture the bag' on normal mode (practiced on chilled before that) and recieved... Longest Innings, Hoarder and Survivor awards, awesome game!!
Mon 02/12/02 at 12:26
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
There might be others, but I can't think of any.
Mon 02/12/02 at 12:25
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Ahhh, the monkeys- of course. Cheers.
Mon 02/12/02 at 12:23
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I think shooting monkeys...monkey assitant or any level where someone is a monkey would be good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.