GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Poll: Badgerman or Baggerman"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 22:17
Regular
KR's been nagging at me to change my name to Baggerman
So I've decided to put my fate with you lot.

Simple question
Shall I change my name to Badgerman or Baggerman?

Which one sounds better?

Oh, and I won't count votes if I expect KR to be fixing this like something else.

1.BADGERMAN
2.BAGGERMAN

which one?

it's up to you... except KR.
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:29
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
BAGGERMAN sounds like a Supermarket Super Hero!

i'd stay as you are..
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:31
Regular
we get 20 more votes because he voted for you
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:35
Regular
now honestly mate, its your name and its up to you, badgerman was ok but i think that baggerman is cool because you say bagger a lot and you are a man (i think :P) so bagger - man go well together
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:38
I'd stay as Badgerman-you don't want Dale Winton knockin on your back door if you know what I mean!
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:42
Regular
yeh just stay as badgerman
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:45
Regular
actually baggerman sounds like you are a man who gets baggered a lot just stay as badgerman
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:45
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Now, no offence, but did we really need a topic for this? it could have been done in Chat for Longest thread..this is the sort of thing that causes the Sony forum to be called a spamming area.

Just a thought.
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:47
can someone help me - how do i change my tagline i can find the link.
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:47
Regular
my fault, this will be gone tomorrow to the bottom
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:56
They both suck - go with Buggerman :0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.