GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WORLDS LONGEST THREAD-Record attempt."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 21:47
Regular
Yup, you heard the title, get typing.
Sat 02/03/02 at 22:03
You know, loads of people complain about useless threads piling up on the forums, and people like you (deccalionstallion) just confirm there complaints.

Besides, you don't have a chance in hell of getting the longest thread record. There is one in FOG(Prime) that is around 30,000 posts long. If you don't believe me then go and see it for yourself. Added to that, 'longest thread' threads are getting old and saggy. No one is interested in getting a world record (if you ARE interested in getting the record, then please disregard my last statement), and as a consequence hardly anyone will reply, except to laugh at you (because this thread is so pathetic).

Incidentally, laughing at you is the next thing i'm going to do.

Eh hem... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:55
"slightlyshortertagl"
i see this topic and get a strange fealing of deja-vu....
can ANYONE xplain this?
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:48
Regular
"es argh"
LOL
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:47
""Meth""
Yup, you heard the title, get typing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.