GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"INSOMNIA THREAD::LATE NIGHT CHAT"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/12/02 at 23:59
Regular
Since we do have a large amount of insomniacs out there I made this as a simple chat for night use preferably. Quite easy really just talk about anything from how your cat died to have you seen that on tv today.

Chat on!!
Page:
Mon 02/12/02 at 00:18
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Well, is it!?!?!?!?
Mon 02/12/02 at 00:09
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Dumb late night stupidity!

"smacks himself using keyboard"
Mon 02/12/02 at 00:08
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Well is pie delicious?
Mon 02/12/02 at 00:07
Regular
"everyone says it"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> I have an eating disorder I'm still fighting and I have to take pills
> before eating. Can that compare to Insomnia or is is Insomnia far
> worse.:0

Not sure, I never compare situations and peoples feelings or pains. Its something I hate people doing and therefore can't give an answer.
Mon 02/12/02 at 00:06
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I have an eating disorder I'm still fighting and I have to take pills before eating. Can that compare to Insomnia or is is Insomnia far worse.:0
Mon 02/12/02 at 00:03
Regular
"everyone says it"
Insomnia isn't funny. Its really tiring and painful. :(

Don't wanna take any drugs as well, I am againstio any sort. Its something I need to battle and I will win again (I have had it before).

:(
Sun 01/12/02 at 23:59
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Since we do have a large amount of insomniacs out there I made this as a simple chat for night use preferably. Quite easy really just talk about anything from how your cat died to have you seen that on tv today.

Chat on!!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.