GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2 is better looking than an x box!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 20:26
Regular
went in toys r us 2day,saw x box running-what an ugly machine!its about the size of an old beta video recorder!its ok 2 b the most powerful machine in the world -but looks have gotta count 4 something!-im sticking with my ps2
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:26
went in toys r us 2day,saw x box running-what an ugly machine!its about the size of an old beta video recorder!its ok 2 b the most powerful machine in the world -but looks have gotta count 4 something!-im sticking with my ps2
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Wants Superpowers!"
Looking at the size of the xbox, i made many jokes on it including a 'your mama so fat shes an xbox' and ' the xbox is so big its got its own postcode'. Although halo looks good thats all.
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:44
Regular
I'm worried that my PS2 might have a giant block coming out of the back when the hard drive comes out.
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:45
Regular
Yeah but if you put it in a vertical stand it creates a skyscraper effect
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:47
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Does size matter that much? If you can fit a big ugly VCR by your TV, why not an Xbox? For me, its covered by a big glass panel anyway.
I actually like the look of the Xbox more than the PS2. And the look doesn't matter anyway, or is shouldn't matter.

*I DO HAVE A PS2. Just before you start shouting, but that doesn't mean I can't have my own opinions*
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:49
Regular
Russell (RM18) wrote:
> Yeah but if you put it in a vertical stand it creates a skyscraper effect

I have a verticle stand, i have my PS2 rite next to my tv, it looks pretty cool like they are joined.
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:49
Regular
Both of them look crap in my opinion.
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:51
Regular
I think the X-box looks more apealing because of it's size, your definately getting your moneys worth in plastic, but then people reckon that plastic is reducing the sperm count in men.
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:04
Regular
"Back For Good"
I was downtown today returning my N64 (hehe) and saw the big hunk of junk yet again and more people were interested in Maximo running on the PS2 than they were the Xbox, actually the only 2 people in the Xbox section were a couple of PC "dudes" blabbing about the specs, idiots :-D
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:11
Regular
"360: swfcman"
LOL

So im guessing that mister andysat will have no intention of buying a console if its the best in the world but looks like crap.

To me, i dont care what the console looks like as long as its good and i think it is the best for me, which for me is the PS2, and you have to admit the PS2 doesnt look all that great does it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.