GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS3 & MGS3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 18:59
Regular
When the playstation 3 comes out do you think that another Metal Gear Solid will come out ? And if it does could you imagine what the graphics would be like it would be so realistic that you would get carried away and think your watching TV or something. And even if MGS3 came out who do you think would be the main character this time and do you think that would be the end for Metal Gear Solid?
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:25
Regular
www.pe2000.net then click on ROMS
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:23
MetalGear2King wrote:
> cheers. i have an emulator but no MGS anywherre for that?

Don't know of anywhere at the moment but if i come across it i'll post the link for you.
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:20
cheers. i have an emulator but no MGS anywherre for that?
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:15
Regular
Pro Evo wrote:
> Eh? Where did you hear that? There going to send snake back to 1939?

i heard it in an interview with OPS2
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:13
This NES emulator is supposed to be quite good haven't tried it myself though http://kinox.org/rocknes/
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:05
where can i find an emulator and the first 2 mgs', i have been to britroms but i can not find anything.
Sun 03/03/02 at 16:01
Regular
"lets go back"
did he even work on the first 3
> games?

Yes.
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:59
Regular
"lets go back"
Samos wrote:
> Hideo Kojima has already confirmed that there won't be a MGS3.

I read an interview in which he said he wont direct another MGS but that it is possible that someone else will take his role and continue the series.
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:54
Legendary Link wrote:
> MetalGear2King wrote:
> where can i get a nes emulator and the first 2 MGS'?
> cheers.

www.britroms.com

cheers LL!
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:26
Regular
MetalGear2King wrote:
> where can i get a nes emulator and the first 2 MGS'? cheers.

www.britroms.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.