GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS3 & MGS3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 18:59
Regular
When the playstation 3 comes out do you think that another Metal Gear Solid will come out ? And if it does could you imagine what the graphics would be like it would be so realistic that you would get carried away and think your watching TV or something. And even if MGS3 came out who do you think would be the main character this time and do you think that would be the end for Metal Gear Solid?
Sat 02/03/02 at 18:59
When the playstation 3 comes out do you think that another Metal Gear Solid will come out ? And if it does could you imagine what the graphics would be like it would be so realistic that you would get carried away and think your watching TV or something. And even if MGS3 came out who do you think would be the main character this time and do you think that would be the end for Metal Gear Solid?
Sat 02/03/02 at 19:22
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Well, I doubt it'll be called MGS3- MGS2 is actually the FIFTH game in the series (just to confuse you even more)...

Anyway, the PS3 is 4 years off yet... if you want to know more about it (and the official "specs") look for a topic of mine called "official facts about the PS3"... it'll be a couple of pages back now

sonic
Sat 02/03/02 at 19:31
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Hideo Kojima has already confirmed that there won't be a MGS3.

MGS2 has taken years of development and he wants to work on "new projects".

Just hope he produces something better than ZOE!
Sat 02/03/02 at 19:58
Regular
I have ZOE, i've played it twice and i keep telling myself to play it but i never get round to it. I can't believe people are talking about MGS3, MGS2 has'nt even come through my letter box yet.
Sat 02/03/02 at 19:59
Regular
You should download a NES emulator and play the originals.
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:30
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
or get a gamboy colour, and mgs game for that
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:33
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
CDouch wrote:
> or get a gamboy colour, and mgs game for that

They should make a MGS game for the GBA don't you think?
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:34
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Legendary Link wrote:
> You should download a NES emulator and play the originals.

I have, for the past few days i have been playing some classic games, including Metal Gear.

But there wont be an MGS 3, Hideo has said so himself, but that doesnt mean there wont be any more games like this coming, i suspect many more games along the similar lines of things that are even better.

But why not enjoy MGS 2 first?
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:41
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Actually, Kojima-san said that HE wouldn't be working on a new MG game at the moment. There is, at the moment, no plans to make a MG game, but even if there were Kojima-san may not work on it anyway- did he even work on the first 3 games?

Sonic
Sun 03/03/02 at 11:25
Regular
Well does it really matter if they don't make a MGS3 there are so many other great PS2 games to come and they will get better than MGS2 although it would be good if they did bring out MGS3.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.