GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just Think"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 14:01
Regular
This time in 2 weeks we'll be playing our X-Boxes !!! :-))

The thought of just massive amounts of Halo and DOA3....
::Drool::

If only we could set our bodies like timers on a video. Ok.....wake up at 11pm.....Wednesday 13th March....Excellent.
Fri 08/03/02 at 09:07
Outlaw_UK wrote:
> I really doubt if X-Box will be sold out on Thursday 14th - but getting your
> X-Box at 12:00? Okaaaay ;-)

I'm actually working on Thursday - won't be picking mine up until 6pm - but I've got Friday off work ;-)
Fri 08/03/02 at 08:06
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I have to wait for the Parcel Force van to arrive. SR have never let me down as I got my PS2 and DC this way and got them both on launch day. Hopefully the X-Box will arrive sometime before 10am.
Thu 07/03/02 at 21:03
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'll be picking up my X-Box at midnight. ;-)
Thu 07/03/02 at 18:30
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
I really doubt if X-Box will be sold out on Thursday 14th - but getting your X-Box at 12:00? Okaaaay ;-)

Outlaw.
Thu 07/03/02 at 17:48
Some stores are opening at midnight, and giving away games and stuff. So in theory you could be home and playing by 12:30 am on Thursday 14th. More info here: http://www.xbox.com/uk/news/0023.htm
Thu 07/03/02 at 17:42
Regular
"BOSE"
"If only we could set our bodies like timers on a video. Ok.....wake up at 11pm.....Wednesday 13th March....Excellent."

we have 2 clear that up. the xbox comes out thu 14th march and with all the hype they should stock up the shelfs wed nite just after the doors r locked up so i can come in 9am the next morning and go home a very happy bloke :)
Sun 03/03/02 at 22:11
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah. I experienced loads of slowdown with the Dreamcast going online. This is where the broadband should hopefully be pretty good. Was very frustrating going online with the Dreamcast when it kept slowing down along with bad connections that would kick you off in the middle of a game.
Sun 03/03/02 at 19:35
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Funky!! Most multiplayer FPS games online or over LAn are pretty good - as long as there is minimal slowdown.

Outlaw.
Sun 03/03/02 at 13:31
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Actually, an Aliens game would be nice on X-Box - especially with multiplayer options and online options where players can enter an Alien nest as a squad. :-)
Sun 03/03/02 at 13:26
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Unreal Championship is definatly bought when it arrives !
Be nice if Half-Life is released. The one where your the marines. Is it counterstrike ?

Love the Boot Camp thing in that. ;-))

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.