GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just Think"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/02 at 14:01
Regular
This time in 2 weeks we'll be playing our X-Boxes !!! :-))

The thought of just massive amounts of Halo and DOA3....
::Drool::

If only we could set our bodies like timers on a video. Ok.....wake up at 11pm.....Wednesday 13th March....Excellent.
Sat 02/03/02 at 14:01
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
This time in 2 weeks we'll be playing our X-Boxes !!! :-))

The thought of just massive amounts of Halo and DOA3....
::Drool::

If only we could set our bodies like timers on a video. Ok.....wake up at 11pm.....Wednesday 13th March....Excellent.
Sat 02/03/02 at 15:39
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Halo on a widescreen TV with Dolby Digital 5.1 - oooh baby!!

Outlaw
Sat 02/03/02 at 17:41
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
At this time in 2 weeks I would still be playing 3 or maybe 4 player link up Halo. 16th of march 2 mates are coming over all day, so we are having 2 X-Boxes linked together :)
Sat 02/03/02 at 17:49
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
The PS2 hasn't been able to provide very good LAN play games with it's i-link. Time Crisis 2 is all well and good but Halo is something different entirely.

Outlaw.
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:05
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Sounds good Adrian. ;-) My friend is getting an X-Box too so we'll be arranging something similar. Hoping one of my cousins might make a purchase too. I'll just shove in Halo. 5 minutes of that and my work should be done. ;-))
Sat 02/03/02 at 21:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Know what you mean Outlaw. I love Time Crisis 2, but the X-Box just offers so much more. I've always loved the multiplayer online and LAN games on PC. Thing is my PC is pretty crap so I could never really think of that as an option cause my comp just won't handle the games.

Best I got was a few games of Age Of Empires 2 while my cousins were enjoying huge FPS multiplayer games. So the chance for me to do this stuff regularly just makes me even more excited about the X-Box. :-)

I'm just really into games that have strong co-operative options such as a lot of FPS games. Its nice to go against players, but for me its even better when your part of a team against another bunch of players. :-)
Sun 03/03/02 at 09:53
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Sounds like Unreal Championship is going to be one for you then - 32 people on line ooooh yeah!! Serious Sam should also be good, all those enemies and two players.

Outlaw.
Sun 03/03/02 at 13:26
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Unreal Championship is definatly bought when it arrives !
Be nice if Half-Life is released. The one where your the marines. Is it counterstrike ?

Love the Boot Camp thing in that. ;-))
Sun 03/03/02 at 13:31
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Actually, an Aliens game would be nice on X-Box - especially with multiplayer options and online options where players can enter an Alien nest as a squad. :-)
Sun 03/03/02 at 19:35
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Funky!! Most multiplayer FPS games online or over LAn are pretty good - as long as there is minimal slowdown.

Outlaw.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.