GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"is Super Mario Sunshine worth the money ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Sunshine'.
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:35
Regular
I do not own Mario Sunshine i've never played it and i dont even know what a shine is. Although reviews of this game have been good is it really worth the money?
Tue 03/12/02 at 09:08
Regular
"aliens exist"
its ok not brilliant, i havent played it in months its got no real replay value, its all a bit average, i havent completed it but to be hinest, theres nothing in the game that makes u want to,

its all a bit mundane, you,like myself willl probably be dissapointed because it was so hyped up
Tue 03/12/02 at 02:15
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Eternal Darkness is a fantastic game (especially with the lights out) and should be on every Qube owners shopping list... as should Timesplitters 2, TS2 is far and away the best GC game ive played yet, Cube magazine gave it 9.5 out of 10 and i thought to myself 'ok so Eidos sent Cube magazine a life size inflatable Lara to help sway them or summat' but no, TS2 is comfortably worthy of its score in my opinion and is without a shadow of a doubt an essential purchase.
Mon 02/12/02 at 21:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Eternal Darkness is less likeable than the brilliant Mario, but still a superb game. It has lots of cool little featres that you'd (probably) love.
Mon 02/12/02 at 21:09
Regular
Super Mario Sunshine and Eternal DArkness are my favourite Cube games around because they are both so good.
Mon 02/12/02 at 21:05
Regular
"699 days!"
1) I laughed when I saw this topic. Worth its weight in gold.

2) Well reviews have been good, not great but good. If your into the whole survival/horror thing then probably worth a go - if just for the incredible atmosphere it generates.
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:54
I'll take this opportunity to ask another question:

Is eternal darkness as good as it's supposed to be?
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:45
Regular
hell yea
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:44
Cyclone wrote:
> Is it worth eating food?
>
> Of course its worth it!
>
> Just don't listen to some weirdos around here. They don't like it. But
> it rules. TOTALY!
>
> :)

Thank's for that, i can stop saving up for another game now that i've heard ten people say it's great.
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I'm getting for Xmas too :D

I just hope its good as it sounds...
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:43
Regular
Erm yes, yes it is!

One of the best games ever, will take you ages to complete, more fun than a Monkey fight.

It really is rather good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.