GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games development"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/12/02 at 20:54
Regular
Hey everybody! I've not been on in a while but I'm still alive for now and I need your help. I am designing a new PC game but I am having trouble getting started. I have looked in the games ideas forum but I would just be taking other peoples ideas and they have typed newspapers on what they think so I'm asking for your help. If you have any basic outlines on what kind of PC game you would like then tell me about it I really want it to be by the people who would be buying it and you can help me with that. I was thinking of something original like Pikmin and Blinx and deffinetly not a first person shooter because there is lots out right now. Thanks for your time and comments :D
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Tue 03/12/02 at 17:34
"Stupid Newbie :D"
More PR spin...

You should give as much credence to Blinx being original, or the "first 4D game", as you should to me saying that I invented circles. Microsoft are playing the BS game again... apparently such games as Chrono Trigger, Soul Reaver 2 and many, many others which entirely revolve arond the manipulation of time just don't exist. Any PR rep that consistantly comes out with tripe like that, should be hanged.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.