GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Virtua Fighter 4"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/03/02 at 19:49
Regular
Seems like Virtua Fighter 4 isnt an exclusive title for the PS2 anymore. The new update which will hit arcades and the X-box is coming out later in the year. The X-box version may include extras not seen in the PS2 version.
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:05
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Virtua Fighter 4 for the X-Box reportedly has more options than the PS2 version. If whoever it was was a big fan I suggested doing that. With GTA3, I will sell that when I get the X-Box version as both the graphics and gameplay are superior on the X-Box (aswell as more storyline recently cut from the PS2 version), and I don't have the patience to wait until the end of the year without already playing on the PS2 version. A year without GTA3 - I don't think so :-)

Outlaw.
Sun 03/03/02 at 13:55
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
Outlaw_UK wrote:
> Why don't you buy the PS2 version on May 10th, wait till the X-Box version comes
> out and then buy that - whilst selling the PS2 version.

Why? Because by then you will have played the PS2 version to death, and hence be bored of it and onto the next thing. Re-buying it for the XBox just to get enhanced graphics is a waste of time.

Either get the PS2 version now, or wait for the XBox version (which incidentally, has NOT been officially announced by SEGA of America - it is just a rhumour).
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:58
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Talking of EA's BIG titles, I'd love to see a new NBA Street game come out for X-Box. :-)

Would be nice if they allowed you to create a whole team of 3 players rather than just the one with 2 NBA stars playing alongside them. The chance for multiplayer options where 3 people can be on the same team would be nice too.
:-)
Sat 02/03/02 at 17:44
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
adrian wrote:
>I may do. I also
> might do this with Tony Hawks 3. I have it on the PS2, but on the X-box you get
> an extra oil rig level.

-----

Same with Dave Mirra 2 - a Venice and Greenfields level. Sadly EA Big haven't made any new tracks and courses for SSX Tricky - that would of been cool..

Outlaw.
Sat 02/03/02 at 17:39
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Outlaw_UK wrote:
> Why don't you buy the PS2 version on May 10th, wait till the X-Box version comes
> out and then buy that - whilst selling the PS2 version.

That was notable
> initiative,
Outlaw!!

I may do. I also might do this with Tony Hawks 3. I have it on the PS2, but on the X-box you get an extra oil rig level.
Sat 02/03/02 at 15:23
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Why don't you buy the PS2 version on May 10th, wait till the X-Box version comes out and then buy that - whilst selling the PS2 version.

That was notable initiative,
Outlaw!!
Sat 02/03/02 at 14:11
Regular
"Whatever!"
The UFC game is also looking very impressive!!
Fri 01/03/02 at 22:31
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I won't mind waiting for it. DOA3 offers plenty for now.
:-)

Plus the Bruce Lee game is looking damn good.
Fri 01/03/02 at 19:59
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Mattyboy wrote:
> I dont mind what platform this game is on - Its going to be awesome!! I cant
> wait!!

I dont know which to get the game on. The PS2 version is out May 10th while the X-Box version will probably be better, due to added extras and the anti aliasing done better(as the PS2 version has been critised for jagged edges), but of course wont be out for months. Could be late next year before its out.
Fri 01/03/02 at 19:51
Regular
"Whatever!"
I dont mind what platform this game is on - Its going to be awesome!! I cant wait!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.