GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Virtua Fighter 4"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/03/02 at 19:49
Regular
Seems like Virtua Fighter 4 isnt an exclusive title for the PS2 anymore. The new update which will hit arcades and the X-box is coming out later in the year. The X-box version may include extras not seen in the PS2 version.
Sun 03/03/02 at 22:05
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Never really like the Virtua Fighter games much. Too much of a button bashers dream to bother mastering.
Sun 03/03/02 at 18:55
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Just played Virtua Fighter 2 for PC for the first time in AAAAAGGGGGEEEEEESSSSS! So bad!
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:18
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
Yeah, should have been GTA3!!! GT3 is *awesome*!!
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:50
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
GpotterUK wrote:
> If it weren't for the amazing gameplay, I'd say that GT3 was one of the worst
> looking games ever!!

----

I take it you mean GTA3? Cause GT3 is one of the best!!

Outlaw.
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:43
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
If it weren't for the amazing gameplay, I'd say that GT3 was one of the worst looking games ever!! Far too much texture tearing for my liking. But, the gameplay was amazing. In April we'll see what they can do with PC version and sit in hope!
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:40
Regular
"That's right!"
Outlaw_UK wrote:
> Too true. The PS2 version of GTA3 had some awful glitching - and if they can
> figure out the flying too far out into sea makes the game crash bug then I'll be
> even happier (1865 seconds in the Dodo). If the graphics can be optimised for
> the X-Box's sepcifications (and if it comes out) we should be in for a real
> treat come later this year.

-----------

Hopefully the PC version will be sorted and graphically jazzed up

We all know the PC is capable of so much more than the PS Poo - I mean 2
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:39
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
Too true. The PS2 version of GTA3 had some awful glitching - and if they can figure out the flying too far out into sea makes the game crash bug then I'll be even happier (1865 seconds in the Dodo). If the graphics can be optimised for the X-Box's sepcifications (and if it comes out) we should be in for a real treat come later this year.

Outlaw.
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:32
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
Still not convinced. I have only ever read "unofficial" comments about it hitting the XBox. There is nothing on Rockstars site about it coming to XBox.

However, given that it is coming to PC this April, I suspect (and hope) that it will come to XBox, and with a host of improvements (not least a graphical overhaul).
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:25
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
GpotterUK wrote:
> GTA3 hasn't even officially been announced for XBox, so why are people even
> guessing at when it will come out?

----

It has been confirmed for X-Box: #1 of XBM and has other bits on gamespy etc. If you go to Sony and look at the "GTA3 - so good they left it out" thread you'll see what has been said to be coming to X-Box.

Outlaw.
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:20
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
GTA3 hasn't even officially been announced for XBox, so why are people even guessing at when it will come out?

I must admit, I have the PS2 version, and a "genuinely" improved version for the XBox sounds good. There would have to be some significant extras though, not just improved graphics. The PC version should give us some clues.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.