GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"tears of pain/joy on 14th"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/03/02 at 15:45
Regular
could some one clear something up for me once and for all!!!!

I dont really care who l;ikes xbox or who likes PS2/GameCube etc... Im gonna have both as long as i like the games..... :p It shouldn't be about the consoles where the good games go - I go!

anywhay i just heard that half of the xboxs for the uk are going to be held back due to the a lack of them on the continent...!!! Whats that about?? Has anyone else heard anything??
Sun 03/03/02 at 19:49
Regular
"¬_¬"
No
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:17
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
*cough cough* blow me, I think you should do.

Outlaw.
Sun 03/03/02 at 15:07
Regular
"¬_¬"
*cough cough* 2 controllers, I think you mean.
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:58
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
How much do you think I could sell a PS2, 6 games (GTA3, THPS3, SSX Tricky, TM:B, DM2 and something else), PS2 and PS1 mem cards, multitap, three controllers, carry case and two stands (all official) and DVD remote?

Outlaw.
Sun 03/03/02 at 14:40
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
I have a PS2, chipped with the Messiah chip. I will be selling it next week to get the money together for my XBox. The price I'm getting (already sold) - £550!!!!! Not bad for a £65 chip fitted to a 2nd hand PS2 that I paid £70 for!!

That is an XBox, several games, DVD remote, couple of extra controllers, plus some change for a few beers!

No, I'm not mad selling a chipped PS2 - getting every single game going is NOT fun, compared to what some people might say.
Sat 02/03/02 at 20:45
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah :-) I've worked out that if I get rid of the PS2 and games, I'll also be able to add another 2 controllers to the order so I have the option for 4 players AND I can also add Amped to the package. :-)

Its nice to pick up a console on release day. But its tons better when your picking up a load of stuff to go with it !
;-))
Sat 02/03/02 at 15:51
Regular
"I won the turnips!!"
I'm selling my PS2 to expand on my pre-order, you should go for it too!!

Outlaw
Fri 01/03/02 at 22:28
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Definatly have to get Madden 2002 when it comes out. I have it on PS2, but I'm in a situation where a decision has to be mad - keep my PS2 and some games and shorten my X-Box pre-order down to the essential bits. Or just part exchange the PS2 and stuff and get the full pre-order of what I asked for.

X-box console (obviously), Link cable, Extra Controller, Memory card, Advanced scart cable, Halo, DOA3, Project Gothem and Blood Wake.

If I don't sell my PS2, I'll be picking up....
X-Box console, Extra controller, Halo and DOA3.

Decisions, decisions....
Fri 01/03/02 at 19:45
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
gee-JON2 wrote:
does anyone know when Colin Mac Rally 3
> is coming out?

Not for a long time yet. Maybe Q4 of the year.
Fri 01/03/02 at 17:38
I reserved an Xbox two weeks ago, didnt seem much point taking any chances. ISS pro is out on Xbox in April, Cant wait, does anyone know when Colin Mac Rally 3 is coming out?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.