GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Annoyed isn't the word."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/12/02 at 21:36
Regular
Me flippin' x-box is bust. The Games disc that i got yesterday is completely scrathed up. So i have to make another 40 mile round trip to cheletenham to get it relpaced. Bloody Game.

Out of the the four games machines i've bought from Game only one has not had a problem so far. My GBA screen was bust after a week. ME dreamcast broke down after about 6 months and and x-box enjoys to break CD's. It's just my Ps2 thats run smoothly. Also while we are on the subject of Game i was in there yesterday and they where selling fifa 2003 for the x-box with no case and no instructions for twenty five quid!! I would have given them a fiver tops.

Still i'm shall return tomorrow and get a new x-box if they give me any soft story them they are likely to get a slap. I shall also try and get a new game as compensation and to cover me travelling costs.
Tue 03/12/02 at 23:37
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Rafiki_boy wrote:
> Thats bad!! Cheltenham ey! thats my area!
>
> Rafiki
> x-x-x

And my area :) Live 20 mins from the Race Course. Also go to Uni at the Park Campus, 2nd year.
Tue 03/12/02 at 22:33
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Rafiki_boy wrote:
> Thats bad!! Cheltenham ey! thats my area!

I suggest you move, Jimmy. As far as possible. How about Italy? Do you like Italy?
Tue 03/12/02 at 22:11
Thats bad!! Cheltenham ey! thats my area!

Rafiki
x-x-x
Tue 03/12/02 at 21:48
Regular
"I confused?"
cheers.
Tue 03/12/02 at 21:47
"High polygon count"
I agree with Belldandy, but I'm sure it's not Game's fault - just bad luck!

I bought my PS2 and Gamecube from Game, and both have been fine. Got my Xbox from Tesco's though. :-)
Tue 03/12/02 at 21:41
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Remember that, whatever their whining employees tell you;

*It is the shop's responsibility to replace damaged goods, not Microsofts who offer rights outside of your statutory rights. If Game even mention returning it to MS then tell them, and mention Trading Standards because you are in the right over this.

*You can, if goods are faulty, expect reimbursement for reasonable travel costs incurred because of the faulty product. Again, they cannot use the argument you should have let MS pick the console up.

Good Luck, I'd stop buying consoles from Game if I was you !

~~Belldandy~~
Tue 03/12/02 at 21:36
Regular
"I confused?"
Me flippin' x-box is bust. The Games disc that i got yesterday is completely scrathed up. So i have to make another 40 mile round trip to cheletenham to get it relpaced. Bloody Game.

Out of the the four games machines i've bought from Game only one has not had a problem so far. My GBA screen was bust after a week. ME dreamcast broke down after about 6 months and and x-box enjoys to break CD's. It's just my Ps2 thats run smoothly. Also while we are on the subject of Game i was in there yesterday and they where selling fifa 2003 for the x-box with no case and no instructions for twenty five quid!! I would have given them a fiver tops.

Still i'm shall return tomorrow and get a new x-box if they give me any soft story them they are likely to get a slap. I shall also try and get a new game as compensation and to cover me travelling costs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.