GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Score Charts......"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/02/02 at 10:59
Regular
I was wondering if SR might set up a system where we can give scores to our favourite games. I know there is the reviews section where all you little regulars can get your GADs but the reviews are quite often too long winded and to quote the oft-used cliche "it's just one persons opinion". Maybe we could have a page where each PS2 game can be given a score for graphics, playability, longevity, etc. Basically, we all know that the magazines can be pretty unreliable (no one mention backhanders!) and the best advertisement I can find for game is usually if you guys are talking about it.
It's a fairly uncomplicated thing to make, ie a database logging the scores and giving up an average. I know It'd be good for me, anyone else like the idea?
Thu 28/02/02 at 11:04
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
Pro Evo wrote:
> Sounds good, but you would be better putting this in the SR Site Bugs and
> Customer Service forum so that the staff have more of a chance of looking at
> it.

Thought I'd see if the Regs like the idea first. It's more likely to happen if more people wantit. :>)
Thu 28/02/02 at 11:02
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Sounds good, but you would be better putting this in the SR Site Bugs and Customer Service forum so that the staff have more of a chance of looking at it.
Thu 28/02/02 at 10:59
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
I was wondering if SR might set up a system where we can give scores to our favourite games. I know there is the reviews section where all you little regulars can get your GADs but the reviews are quite often too long winded and to quote the oft-used cliche "it's just one persons opinion". Maybe we could have a page where each PS2 game can be given a score for graphics, playability, longevity, etc. Basically, we all know that the magazines can be pretty unreliable (no one mention backhanders!) and the best advertisement I can find for game is usually if you guys are talking about it.
It's a fairly uncomplicated thing to make, ie a database logging the scores and giving up an average. I know It'd be good for me, anyone else like the idea?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.