GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grix Thraves and The Lost Movies"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/12/02 at 16:54
Regular
http://grix.users.digital-crocus.com/movies.htm

The entire animation is to be uploaded later, but for now, here's a scene that was cut from the final animation... one: Because it's crappy, and two: Because I wanted to use the actual idea for something else, which is explained on the site.

And please, don't stream. :0)
Wed 04/12/02 at 19:06
Regular
"¬_¬"
Ecstasy of Gold by Metallica?

Can't d/l it. Stupid 56k :@
Wed 04/12/02 at 18:27
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
er-no wrote:
> Damn it. RUNTIME error.

Don't worry, you'll have the whole thing re-installed within a week thanks to MS Wizard Re-installer.

Just click once, and, er, answer this list of incomprehensible questions. Please have your pass-codes and original software ready complete with MS Certification Signatures which must be within their expiry date. At the end of this process your computer will automatically find new software updates and charge these to your credit card.
Wed 04/12/02 at 18:21
Regular
"everyone says it"
Damn it. RUNTIME error.
Wed 04/12/02 at 18:20
Regular
I have problems encoding to quicktime, so I can't unfortunately. Sorry.
Wed 04/12/02 at 18:18
Regular
You don't even have to install the player, you can just install the codec, and then watch it through Windows Media Player.

There are no pop ups.

There are no tray icons.

If you don't install the player, you won't even have a desktop icon or start menu folder.

It's just a tiny file.

That goes in Windows.

And allows Media Player to decode videos.

It's not going to sell your children.

:0)
Wed 04/12/02 at 18:17
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
I suppose Ali Snuggly could convert it to quicktime, but I saw him talking to a GIRL earlier.

(implies that he might have more important things on his mind)
Wed 04/12/02 at 18:14
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> And Tonty, go on, please.

Rule number 1 - never download anything, ever, especially if it has the word "real" or "div" in the name.

Rule number 2 - don't bother downloading PC utility software, or any alleged Mac conversions, to a Mac, because it won't work.

Rule Number 3 - Don't let Grix brainwash you or take over your computer (same thing)
Wed 04/12/02 at 18:09
Regular
Ant wrote:
"is your mind really like that Grix?"

Close. :0D The start originally had sheep carrying folders and smoking cigars going upwards towards Grix in a circular escalator... but my pc kept crashing so I had to take it out.

I was never really happy with the end either... I wanted some kinda of swoop down to meet Grix, but I just couldn't get it right.

What I really wanted to do was make the toilet roll tunnel twist some more, make it swoop around... then the camera would fall down into a gigantic maze of toilet rolls, which ended with Grix falling out of one stuck in a cloud onto the grass on the table.

I really need to upgrade my pc.
Wed 04/12/02 at 18:08
"Uzi Lover"
Loved it.

Very dramatic :-)
Wed 04/12/02 at 18:05
Regular
:0)

The scene after it would have explained everything. Well, kinda explained everything.

I'm basically going to remake the scene for Amneshire, do it as I originally pictured it this time though, make it more epic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.