GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Biggest shock of my life"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/02/02 at 19:20
Regular
Last night one of my friends was diagnosed with Leukaemia and is dying right now until he is treated tomorrow.
Wed 27/02/02 at 19:20
Last night one of my friends was diagnosed with Leukaemia and is dying right now until he is treated tomorrow.
Wed 27/02/02 at 19:22
Regular
"That's right!"
Really?

That's some bad sh- Um, some bad luck
Wed 27/02/02 at 19:22
Regular
"I confused?"
That bad, hope he gets well.
Wed 27/02/02 at 19:26
That sucks mate - I hope he gets better for his own sake and yours. One of my brother friends has cancer from an abscess on his foot. It was cut off by doctors, but re-emerged and he has cancer. Apparently it's spread to the rest of his body. Sucks totally...
Wed 27/02/02 at 19:32
just want to ask do any of you go to Emmbrook secondary school in wokingham?
Wed 27/02/02 at 19:34
Regular
"I confused?"
No, i go to cirenester college.
Wed 27/02/02 at 19:36
Nope, Boswells School in Chelmsford, Essex.
Wed 27/02/02 at 19:38
the reason i was asking was becasuse that is the school me and my friend go to. and me and some others have worked out how he may of got cancer but i don't like the thought of it but if you want me to...
Wed 27/02/02 at 19:39
Regular
"I confused?"
I don't think you can just catch cancer, maybe if you smoke or eat nothing but vegetable and lard sandwhichs for a year.
Wed 27/02/02 at 20:07
i know you can't catch Cancer but what happened any way...

He was running along and tripped over and scrapped his knee big time and broke his arm, a few months later (last night) his dad took him into hospital because his cut on his knee started to bleed not with blood(red Blood cells) but with white blood cells.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.