GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I touched an X box Today."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/02/02 at 13:41
Regular
Well er...actually it was a controller.

E.........................B Had one set up near the front desk.

They were playing a demo disk.

So I walked over towards the X-Box and rubbed my hands all over the controller.
I enjoyed every last second of it.

The X-Box is massive, bigger than I thought it would be.
I stood for a minuate or so wathcing the demo disk and on it was a clip of Halo.

I stood there with my eyes just about popping out of my sockets.
I've never seen anything so lifelike on a games console in my whole life.

The X-Box is enough to brighten up anybody's life.
Wed 27/02/02 at 17:56
Regular
"¬_¬"
I have touched:

Xbox
Xbox Controller
Xbox Game Box thingy
GameCube
GameCube Controller
GameCube Memory Card
GameCube Disc

Wow :-)
Wed 27/02/02 at 18:11
Urgh!!! Doughnut Monster that's disgusting.

x-box sucks, GameCube rules!
Wed 27/02/02 at 18:16
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
The XBox is coooooool, the controller is a little awkward, but so what? not gonna buy a console because it has a good controller, XBox has GTA3 too! and loads of others, wanna see Wreckless too.
Just a shame it's made by Microsoft, if it was made by JVC it might have had a different welcoming.
Played Dead or Alive 3 and Halo, both great games.
Wed 27/02/02 at 21:46
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Didn't take long before Mario's rectum hoard spotted this thread.

Anyway, I've played Project Gothem and Blood Wake. Haven't tried Amped yet but watched my friend have a go. I like Project Gothem, but then I enjoyed MSR on the Dreamcast.
;-) Really wanna play Halo !
Wed 27/02/02 at 22:25
Regular
You are all bragging about touching XBoxes and Gamecubes but how many of you have touched a real pair of breasts?
{With out getting slapped}

:oD
Wed 27/02/02 at 22:34
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yup I get to grope a pair of those too. ;-) One of the pro's of having a gf. So many con's though to go with the pro's.....

You an expensive girl to impress Mystique ? Or you the type of girl whos happy with a controller and pint in her hand ? ;-)
Wed 27/02/02 at 22:45
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
savatt1668 wrote:
Or you the type of girl whos happy with a controller and
> pint in her hand ? ;-)

pretty sure that doesn't happen, also I think Wookie Monster's wife is a man, no offense :p but how is it possible that 'she' buys games for him and likes football?! even if it's over their anniversary? *is shocked* maybe this monster isn't ugly, maybe he's got Brad Pitt's looks Bill Gates Money and something else that could be worth her while investing her time in...

but yup, the XBox is a good console, might have to threaten my mates into buying one, just want multiformat games so GCers can play PS2ers and XBoxers.uhuh.
Wed 27/02/02 at 22:51
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Actually I know a few blokes at my workplace that have wives/gf's like this ! Trust me, I've already asked where they found these types of girls ! ;-))
Wed 27/02/02 at 22:54
Regular
savatt1668 wrote:
You an expensive girl to
> impress Mystique ?

Yep.
Thu 28/02/02 at 07:58
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Fogmaster wrote:
> The XBox is coooooool, the controller is a little awkward, but so what? not
> gonna buy a console because it has a good controller, XBox has GTA3 too!

No it doesn't... DMA/RockStar have confirmed it for the PC but have no current plans for bringing it to either the GCN or XBOX!! We covered this one weeks ago!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.