GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I touched an X box Today."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/02/02 at 13:41
Regular
Well er...actually it was a controller.

E.........................B Had one set up near the front desk.

They were playing a demo disk.

So I walked over towards the X-Box and rubbed my hands all over the controller.
I enjoyed every last second of it.

The X-Box is massive, bigger than I thought it would be.
I stood for a minuate or so wathcing the demo disk and on it was a clip of Halo.

I stood there with my eyes just about popping out of my sockets.
I've never seen anything so lifelike on a games console in my whole life.

The X-Box is enough to brighten up anybody's life.
Mon 04/03/02 at 09:44
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
The query was origonally sent via the RockStar Games website on a feedback form... This was the response i received...

Email them yourself (the address is there)... or even better, give us your email and I'll forward it...

Now if any of you though "outside of the box" I have just handed you an email address that should enable a good email campaign to get GTA3 to the XBOX... but I feel the IQ in here fails to meet up with this!!

Doubt me if you will, but I suggest you try it yourself first...
Mon 04/03/02 at 08:55
"slightlyshortertagl"
i suddenyl doubt the genuity of that email...
Mon 04/03/02 at 08:53
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
savatt1668 wrote:
> Well heres an update - GTA3 is coming out on X-Box. Live with it.

Just to return to this... Had this email this morning...
--------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Fri 01/03/2002 16:12
Subject: GTA3 for XBOX

Hi Tyla,

We are glad to hear that you want to see Grand Theft Auto III on the Xbox.

Unfortunately, as we have not yet made any announcement about bringing the game to the Xbox we don't really have an answer for your question.

All we can say is thanks for your interest in the game and please check back for
further information.

Rockstar Games
---------------------------------------------------------

So I think that finally answers the question... As of yet, No Plans for GTA3 on the XBOX!! To quote yourself... Live with it!!:-)
Fri 01/03/02 at 10:33
"I hate that!!!"
Hmm interesting point there.

Hey No.2 I'm not sure that I'll be Able to use MSN any more 'cos it seems to have been banned not. *Smashes head of wall*
Fri 01/03/02 at 09:49
Regular
"Omnipresent"
The problem with the XBox is it doesn't know what it wants to be. It's confused. Do the developers treat it as a PC or Console? Soon they will have to pick a side (and stay by it). An example if your still confused, it doesn't know if it's a Townie or Moscha? If any!
Fri 01/03/02 at 09:16
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
savatt1668 wrote:
> Well heres an update - GTA3 is coming out on X-Box. Live with it.

Really!! Shame Rockstar say different!!

GTA3 On XBox, GameCube, Etc <10:45 PM CST - schu>
The official comment from Rockstar on GTA3 for the XBox, GameCube, or any other platform, is "no comment". The only platform they'll confirm is the PS2 and the PC.

Quote from Rockstar
"We don't know where they heard that or who they talked to... Currently we are not commenting on GTA3 for the ."

Until Rockstar sends out a press release, or until they confirm one of the news articles, all of these reports should be considered rumors.
Fri 01/03/02 at 09:03
"I hate that!!!"
Mattyboy wrote:
> I touched an X-Box box today - Ive still not seen the console itself but plenty
> of boxes!!

I was the same untill I noticed the X-box pod in EB on Wednesday.
Thu 28/02/02 at 20:04
Regular
"I confused?"
What?!
Thu 28/02/02 at 20:01
Heh, thank you :0)
Thu 28/02/02 at 19:55
Regular
"I confused?"
ahem ....... sick begger

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.