GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just how good is Van Nisteltrooy?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/02/02 at 09:38
Regular
I think he is currently the best striker in the world, and the best since Marco Van Basten. Its a real shame he won't be able to showcase his talents on the biggest stage of all this summer
Thu 25/04/02 at 22:12
Van Nistelrooy is a great player but I wouldn't go as far as saying he is the best in the world.
Thu 25/04/02 at 20:44
I would agree with you saying that van Nistelrooy is currently one of the top strikers in the Premiership, but I wouldn't go as far as sayin he's the best in the world. You mean if you had the choice to mpick the best team in the world you would put him ahead of attackers such as Figo, Zidane, or Scevchenko??

Nah mate, I'm sorry, but that would just be stupid!
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:51
Regular
"Bobba you"
reynolds123 wrote:
> just look at his goal tally if you want to no how good he is, he has
> exellent skill
> i think he is the best striker in the premiership

Yeah Rud van nistlroy is a really good player i agree reynolds :D
Wed 24/04/02 at 08:17
Regular
"simpsons rule"
just look at his goal tally if you want to no how good he is, he has exellent skill
i think he is the best striker in the premiership
Mon 15/04/02 at 12:33
Regular
RM18 wrote:

"Just how good is Van Nistelrooy?"

Good enough to win the PFA player of the year :)
Thu 07/03/02 at 19:18
Regular
The thing about him is that he's still young. Imagine how many he'll be scoring when he's at his peak!
Thu 07/03/02 at 11:02
21 league goals for Van Nistelrooy now after the spurs game, I think Man U's record league goals scorer in a season is Dennis Violet with 28 set over 40 years ago. Van Nistelrooy's got a good chance of beating that record this season.
Wed 06/03/02 at 23:42
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Hmm, thats why hes 3rd.......
Wed 06/03/02 at 23:35
Regular
Idiots...
Wed 06/03/02 at 18:39
Regular
"None Stored"
and my thoughts change quite often

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.