GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What the... How the... ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/12/02 at 17:18
Regular
I got junk mail sent to my office today, addressed to Mr Snuggly. Huh? How did that happen? I've never used this nickname outside of these forums, so I'm quite scared. It was a small sachet of Hugo Boss, if you're interested.
Fri 06/12/02 at 16:10
"Stupid Newbie :D"
Elimin@tor wrote:
> By the way have you seen the new christmas logo? Nice job Darkus.

No - because it hasn't loaded once... the gimp has coded the page to load it from an IP address rather than a domain, except there's one tiny problem; there's no such thing as a static IP. Even on broadband they change, after a reboot or shutdown, so the URL entered for that image is no longer valid - hence its' no longer loading.

What did it look like?
Fri 06/12/02 at 15:37
"slightlyshortertagl"
Ant wrote:
> 2Pac lives in my cupboard.

I live in my cupboard. then again that's becasue my PC is in my computer.
Fri 06/12/02 at 15:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
2Pac lives in my cupboard.
Fri 06/12/02 at 14:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I say we all find free stuff to send him

Get SR address out magazine... what one do you work in? eerrrr
Fri 06/12/02 at 14:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
At present I am using Sure Oxygen or something

Nice fresh smell... I don't smell anyway.
Fri 06/12/02 at 13:02
"The Will of D."
Hmm I suppose TONY just hand delivered it to his desk during the morning Snuggly wasn't there.

By the way have you seen the new christmas logo? Nice job Darkus.
Fri 06/12/02 at 12:52
"High polygon count"
Sent to him at work, that is...
Fri 06/12/02 at 12:51
"High polygon count"
My cousin did something like this to a friend not too long ago. Looked on the net for freebies, and had all sorts of crap sent to him.

Two of the most memorable were a Bible in Arabic, and a free trial box of Tampax. :-)

Be thankful you only got toilet water, Snuggly!
Fri 06/12/02 at 12:47
Regular
Cool.
Fri 06/12/02 at 12:44
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Nobody's right or wrong for liking a scent. It's different for everyone, that's why you get pangy mosswrong like CKbe.

*scratches head*
"Pangy mosswrong"...I just made that up. I like that phrase.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.