GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another topic about Viewtiful Joe and PN03......but damn they look good!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe'.
Thu 05/12/02 at 18:39
Regular
Okay, if you haven't already done it then get over to gamesradar.com. Check out the download section and look at PN 03 and Viewtiful Joe videos. They. Look. Amazing.

Viewtiful Joe is the cartoon superhero game - it's some sort of side scrolling beat 'em up, but better than it sounds because the action kind of branches off. It looks hella cool, all teh characters are kind of small with biggish heads - not deformed, you understand, but a cartoon style. And it's the best example of cel-shading I have ever seen. It's just how it should be - so you don't notice straight away.

PN03 also looks absolutely brilliant. It's all laser gun action with amazing acrobatic stunts and doging maneouvres - expect to be able to do some pretty amazing stuff in this game. Rather than cartoon style it is a realistic game, with the main character being some sort of gun wielding biatch.

I'd highly advise you to download both videos if at all possible - if you don't have much space then just delete them straight afterwards, because these videos will change your life*. They've certainly impressed me and made me a lot more excited about them. I'll probably pre-order them next time I get the chance, although I'm not sure you can yet.

*May not be true.
Sat 07/12/02 at 22:10
Whitestripes wrote:
> Killer 7 is GOD!
>
> Your are a crazy fool, remove yourself from my sight

It's MY topic! MINE! Just....go on.....just......just....go on...
Fri 06/12/02 at 22:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Cubist has returned to aid us in our eternal struggle against the crazy masses. Oh happy days *sings*
Fri 06/12/02 at 22:53
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
**take a draw**
You gotta like chill out man like totally look at yourselves and you'll go WOOOOOOOh...woooohh...My hands are huge man...Wooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Fri 06/12/02 at 22:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I must depart. I want to get to Sainsbury's before it closes. Perhaps they will have those veal steaks you wanted...
Fri 06/12/02 at 22:49
Regular
oh boy, was that a heck of a screwdriver

lets all bring one, just to be safe
Fri 06/12/02 at 22:47
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I prefer Snowy Peak, but I think Cold Fusion is more practical. As long as someone remembers 'George Forman's lean, mean, fat reducing, grilling machine', everything will be fine, unlike last time...
Fri 06/12/02 at 22:44
Regular
Yeshhh..excellant

I will being the super glue gun, and the pins of course

a nice variety of pins too, i have spicy ones now

so, 'cold fusion' or 'snowy peak'?
Fri 06/12/02 at 22:39
Regular
"bit of a brain"
So here is our shopping list for tomorrow:
4 Cats to rent
8 bottles of Weman's Foot Oil
2 Small turnips
A younger brother of some description
1 botle of vinegar
6 tubes of ultra strength Hemmaroid cream
A large punch bowl
1 mixing spoon

This should be adequate for the punch for the party.
What about snacks? I was thinking staples and paperclips for dipping.
Fri 06/12/02 at 22:32
Regular
Yes, it always warms my heart to see little kids faces light up with joy

A bit like that time in Peru

Renting cats is probably the best bet, if we like them we just won't take them back

I shall put the dead iggys through his letterbox

any words and I shall use the pins
Fri 06/12/02 at 22:20
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The dead ones? I think we should keep those for later. Give them some of the live ones though. I think it would cheer them up. It certainly cheered us up.
And, on the issue of the cats, I think we should rent about 4, for that party tomorrow night, at 'old dirty' John's house. What do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.