GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good Game, Good Game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/02/02 at 19:23
Regular
Just wan't to find out what's everyone's alltime favourite game. I'll start the ball roling with Bubble Bobble on the Commodore 64.
Wed 27/02/02 at 17:05
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
MetalGear2King wrote:
> Driven on the ps2! LOL onlyjoking, it would have to be MGS on the psone and by
> next friday i will have changed my mind again!

There's a suprise !! :-)
Wed 27/02/02 at 16:54
Regular
"A man with a stick"
My fav games of all time are True Lies on the Mega Drive and Star wars: Tie Fighter on the PC. I spent hours on thoes two games, They were brillient.
Wed 27/02/02 at 16:52
Driven on the ps2! LOL onlyjoking, it would have to be MGS on the psone and by next friday i will have changed my mind again!
Wed 27/02/02 at 16:25
Secret of Mana Secret of Mana Secret of Mana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wed 27/02/02 at 14:31
I dunno what the knight lore is but sabre wolf was K-ool
Wed 27/02/02 at 12:14
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
knight lore or sabre wulf...if you under 25 you probably dont know what the hell im on about
Wed 27/02/02 at 12:10
Regular
rock 'n' roll racing on the snes, or super mario kart on the snes. goldeneye was great multiplayer. i dont think i could ever choose one favourite game.
Wed 27/02/02 at 10:44
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
It's got to be Pong - I mean, the graphics were outstanding - how they managed to make that white rectangular block look so realistic is beyond me , nothing else has come close since.

* takes the blue pill *

Oh - right, sorry - Difficult to tie it down to all time favourite but...

Fave Fighting game - Soul Calibur
Fave Sports Game - Pro Evolution
Fave Platformer - Manic Miner (Download it - it's great -honest!)
Fave Driving Game - Colin McRae 2
Fave Adventure Game - Dino Crisis
Fave Multiplayer - Mario Kart 64

I await the derisive comments from you all (There is one PS2 game there!)
Tue 26/02/02 at 20:04
Regular
Back in the day SWOS was the only game i used to play. All day all night, proper quality. Career mode was where it was at. There wernt much else like it back then. More or less every league in the world, and even a transfer system. Best thing about it is that I still like to play it to this very day. Thats when you know a game is a true classic.
Tue 26/02/02 at 19:57
Regular
"360: swfcman"
My favourite game ever....hmm....good question. At the minute it is Pro Evo, i play on that more than any other game at the minute. But maybe my favorite game ever is ISS evo 1. This is the game that kick started my love for the series, really got me into it and i have loved it ever since.

My favorite game of all time really though, is strangly, Maniac Mansion on the Nes. I doubt many of you wipper snappers remember it..even though most of you are the same age. :D. It was one of the first and best RPG games on the Nintendo, about a group of kids that have to search a mansion owned by aliens who have kidnapped there friend. Still to this day i have not finished it, but i have recently downloaded it and its as good as ever.

Class.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.