GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/12/02 at 09:55
Regular
Man i love the christmas season! i just cheakced after coming back from holiday and you will never guesss what i have won in the gameaday! YAY! my first time winner! *shame it was in the 3rd prize winners list though LOL*
Sat 07/12/02 at 09:55
"Gimme The Triforce"
Man i love the christmas season! i just cheakced after coming back from holiday and you will never guesss what i have won in the gameaday! YAY! my first time winner! *shame it was in the 3rd prize winners list though LOL*
Sat 07/12/02 at 09:57
"Gimme The Triforce"
i won i won i won i won!!!!!
Sat 07/12/02 at 10:31
Regular
"Max Power"
Alan Rudd wrote:
> i won i won i won i won!!!!!

yeah im still waiting to finish my good review hopefully that will win
Sat 07/12/02 at 10:35
"Gimme The Triforce"
yeah im still waiting to finish my good review hopefully that will win

good luck then
Sat 07/12/02 at 11:13
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Congartulations mate! You sound just as pleased as me when I first won GAD!

And what a time too! Just before Christmas! That's probably the best present you'll get, eh?!
Sat 07/12/02 at 11:22
"Gimme The Triforce"
Twain wrote:
> Congartulations mate! You sound just as pleased as me when I first won
> GAD!
>
> And what a time too! Just before Christmas! That's probably the best
> present you'll get, eh?!

thanks mate it wont be the best present but it will be 1 of the best pressents though
Sat 07/12/02 at 11:24
Regular
You shouldn't say 'oh, it's only prize 3..'

PS2 -
Rez
Metal Gear Solid 2
Grand Theft Auto 3

GC -
Resident Evil
Turok Evolution

XBox -
Wreckless (I think)

GBA, GBC & PSone -
Nearly all the games for the latter two, and then you can get heaps of GBA games.
Sat 07/12/02 at 11:27
"Uzi Lover"
When I won my first GAD it was within fourty five mins of posting it. Maybe less.
Sat 07/12/02 at 11:28
Regular
Mine was 4 days after. I had the unfortunate error of posting it up on a Thursday :-)
Sat 07/12/02 at 11:55
"Gimme The Triforce"
Asher D wrote:
> You shouldn't say 'oh, it's only prize 3..'
i kno but im a little disapointed for only comming in the 3rd prize list but who cares? im a winner riht? right? so who cares what place i came!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.