GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"lufc"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/02/02 at 00:16
Regular
leeds united fans
Mon 11/03/02 at 17:55
england are coming to Elland Road on 27 March V Italy
They come to a good stadium.
If you dont no it is LEEDS UNITED STADIUM
Sat 09/03/02 at 00:56
now we have a week to train then we can get back to the top again
Wed 06/03/02 at 21:41
well we did not beat PSV and we did not beat everton but we have beaten ipswich with fowler scoring a great player and a great buy from liverpool.And then a penalty and harte scored. We are good in defence and good at attacking unlike everton and we will beat blackburn on saturday and at the end of the season we will finish 2nd or 3rd i beat leeds 2 ipswich 0

2-0,2-0,2-0 YES
Wed 06/03/02 at 17:13
Regular
"Great Scott's"
If you struggle to score past the mighty EVERTON, Ipswich might be easier. Ipswich i have got to say, are a great free flowing attacking team. With pace, power and great passing. A team which has Findi George in is always going to be great going forward.

BUT, unlike Everton, Ipswich have a very poor defence.

Bramble, is the future but is better with the ball, than getting it off players. He could become a great international player but he needs a solid defence and Ipswich do not have that sort of money to splash out.

Makin, do not know much about him, looks an average player. Not great on the ball and an average tackler. Probably a great 1st division player but not a good preimership player.

Hreidarsson, like most of the Ipswich team great gooding forward down the wing and crossing in. But his defensive skills let him down. Although he is an Iceland international, he is probably a better left winger or wing back rather than the left back position he currently pro-sides in for Ipswich.

McGreal, Solid looking defender just like Bramble. But lacks concentration and determination. But he does make up for this in his pride and ambition for the club. I my humble position , i believe he is a good squad player but lacks the ability in the preimership.

Ipswich need to build round Bramble, he is the Ipswich future. They need to bring in an experienced defender to help Bramble improve himself. The first defender that springs to mind, how is available is David May. He is vastly experienced and needs first team football.

Also Ipswich need to find a good right back, how can defend and go forward. To many of you this sounds easy. But most of the time Defenders are better going forward than defending.

Examples include Roberto Carlos, Ashley Cole, Coco (Italian international).

But there are some good defenders, like Gary Neville (although that is questionable) and Sergi.

Well thats my thoughts on why Ipswich have not achieved as much this season. As well as the European adventure.
Tue 05/03/02 at 19:21
Regular
" Yeah we are gonna beat PSV easy"

LOL Well looks as though you was wrong 1-0, 1-0, 1-0
Tue 05/03/02 at 19:05
ok ok we did not beat everton but tomorow we will show we can still stay top of the prem when we beat ipswich
Sat 02/03/02 at 10:41
No i said it and we will once we beat everton 2-0 today
Wed 27/02/02 at 19:05
Regular
lol did you get that comment from oleary.
his lets blame others or basically anything for our bad form seems to be spreading.

(bit hypocritical coming from a villa fan) but there you go
Wed 27/02/02 at 17:16
We will start winning again if we put the best team out that we have but with some on suspention we cant
Tue 26/02/02 at 23:44
If we win PSV then leeds will start playing better we should have won charlton but fowler hit the post. I think we should get at least in to UEFA

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.