GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help with Lost Kingdoms 4 Gamecube? PLEASE??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Lost Kingdoms'.
Sat 07/12/02 at 12:39
Regular
Ok I kinda need help with Lost Kingdoms for the Gamecube. I wud VERy much appreicate any help...

Last Level, Broch Black, whats the best way to defeat Thalnos and The God of destruction?

And could anyone plz tell me when Lost Kingdoms 2 is coming out?

Thanks.
Sat 07/12/02 at 12:39
Ok I kinda need help with Lost Kingdoms for the Gamecube. I wud VERy much appreicate any help...

Last Level, Broch Black, whats the best way to defeat Thalnos and The God of destruction?

And could anyone plz tell me when Lost Kingdoms 2 is coming out?

Thanks.
Sat 07/12/02 at 12:41
Regular
I think Lost Kingdoms 2 will be out in the first half of next year.

March possibly.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:10
Regular
Have you got any of those special cards? If not get 20 of one type of card and go back to the level withthe first god-thingy and go through one of those coloured doors.
Sat 07/12/02 at 15:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Oooo!

I got bored of this and gave it back to my mate.

Canna help you with that.

Sorry. Lost Kingdoms 2 might be interesting though.....
Sat 07/12/02 at 16:05
"The Will of D."
I'm the man you should pay attention to.

Okay first off you neede to collct one of the special cards from the four temples, the best example is either the White Tiger or the Great Turtle.

Go to Broch Black and train up the two creatures until they have enough experince to be copied, do this.

Next go back and train again but using both versions of the cards and keep training again until they have enough to evolve to the ultimate creature the "Doppelganger".

When you have 2 Doppelgangers you are ready to face the bosses.

If you can defeat the first boss without using the doppelgangers, when you come to face the God of Destruction wait until you have both Doppelgangers in your hand and then wait until his defence sheild has come down on it's own accord.

Throw the doppelganger card right next to the God of Destruction and wait for the fun to begin. The God of destruction when touched by the Doppelganger will loose ALL(!) of his life and he game is won.
Sat 07/12/02 at 19:28
Regular
I bet him without any special cards, so :-P
Sat 07/12/02 at 21:11
"The Will of D."
It was my strategy from the moment I knew what the Doppelganger card could do.

I was able to beat Thalnos easier than the other one though, since had two great turtles and 3 white tigers to use on his monsters.
Sun 08/12/02 at 16:27
"The Will of D."
*Bump*
I'm keeping it alive for Hanabis Koubu to see.
Mon 09/12/02 at 20:27
Regular
Never got as far as that. Sorry, but selon mois, LK is probably the most disappointing GC game released so far - it was so boring after the first minute, the graphics are terrible, the gameplay is repetitive, the level design is bad....

Anyway, I traded it in for ED, I can't help you, so I won't post this message.
Mon 09/12/02 at 21:57
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
You loser. Its wicked, good R.P.G you obviously have no patience/intelligence.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.