GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yo bum boys, opinions please....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game '007 James Bond Nightfire'.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:18
Regular
Honest opinions on Nightfire and Medal of Honor.

Only if you've played them and not just for 5 minutes in the shop. Oh and Gerrid I don't wanna hear about Nightfire from you bucko.

What's the multiplayer like?

Does it last long?

Does it like to eat dong?

Etc etc etc

Thanking you if ya helped me, shutup if you didn't.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:55
Regular
I thought they were the same, they just renamed the console version.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:52
"Uzi Lover"
Whitestripes wrote:
> I have MOHAA on the PC

The version you have is so much better then Frontline in my opinion.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:51
Regular
"All about the Beats"
The multiplayer on Nightfire is not as good as Agent Under Fire, but the weapons on Nightfire are more fun. The multiplayer is all i have played round my mates place.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:50
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I can't comment on Nightfire as I've not played it but my friend says it's good. Not brilliant, but fun. Says the multiplayer is pretty crap though.

As for MOH, I've got it on the PS2. I think it's the same though I'm not sure. Anyway, from the PS2 version I wouldn't recommend it. It isn't really that good and there isn't a multiplayer. It's a game that I found myself playing just so I could complete it. I wasn't really playing for fun and in the end, I didn't even complete it. I'm sure I'll go back to it at some stage but no, don't buy it.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:46
Regular
I have MOHAA on the PC

I was pleasently surprised with it, the opening level was good the guns were nice and the game is broken up with nice driving sections, which arne't actually crap.

However I don't like it much, and I reached a level that was just incredibly gay, and I haven't played it since.

Also it tries to do stealth missions, and they don't work.

Theres a lone gate guard outside the base, so I creep up and shoot him. Some other guards come running down the hill, fair enough, they heard the shot. So I restart, and this time shoot him in the back of the head with a silenced pistol. The alarm still goes off and hoards of guards come running.

Frontline is bound to be better than Nightfire though.
Sat 07/12/02 at 13:18
Regular
Honest opinions on Nightfire and Medal of Honor.

Only if you've played them and not just for 5 minutes in the shop. Oh and Gerrid I don't wanna hear about Nightfire from you bucko.

What's the multiplayer like?

Does it last long?

Does it like to eat dong?

Etc etc etc

Thanking you if ya helped me, shutup if you didn't.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.