GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reported Attack Page!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/04/13 at 13:05
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Earlier this morning I posted the following in the General discussion forum and have now re-posted it here for any comments ....

Morning all ...

Firefox/Google Advisory has just told me that Freeola is a Reported Attack Site or rather it blocks access to cheats.freeola.com page!

Quote:

"Google detected badware on the site you were visiting. Firefox uses Google's blacklist to warn you about "Reported attack sites." We understand that you may know and trust this site, but it's possible for good sites to be infected with badware without the site owners' knowledge or permission."

Further investigations reveal the following:

Google Advisory

and

Google Advisory 1

Any explanation?
Tue 09/04/13 at 22:38
"possibly impossible"
Looking a lot better. Thanks guys.
Tue 09/04/13 at 14:22
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
There are still a number of maintenance procedures under way, and of course some actions are being taken to ensure that the same problem does not reoccur. You are likely to see random errors and such for a while yet...
Tue 09/04/13 at 13:52
"possibly impossible"
"Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/httpd/html/freeola-chat/display_threads.php on line 561.
Sorry, there are no more threads in this forum. Please go back a page." Warnings on every page now.

Some threads showing all the formatting commands instead of the actual formatting...
Tue 09/04/13 at 09:00
Regular
"I like turtles"
I'm not getting that warning anymore.
Mon 08/04/13 at 21:54
Regular
I was getting blocked on Chrome, but the message went after clearing the browsing data.
Mon 08/04/13 at 21:28
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Thanks for the response pete :¬)

... posted an edit at 21.19

"Not quite there yet pete ... things are still playing up"

Seems this hasn't appeared yet .... Freeola, loki ?

Now 21.28 and no edited posts exist ... editing a post doesn't work boys ....
Mon 08/04/13 at 21:15
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Thanks for the response pete :¬)
Mon 08/04/13 at 20:52
Regular
"I like turtles"
Yeah, I'm still getting this as well. Did send a message earlier on but it appears it was all sorted by then.
Mon 08/04/13 at 19:20
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
loki wrote:
Hi DL,

Not sure what happened to Motomod's initital reply, but this issue should be resolved shortly. We have been checking this afternoon that the Chat, Cheat and Walkthroughs sites are totally clear of any malware and we are currently just waiting for our sites to be re-scanned by Google Webmaster Tools, so that we can be given the all-clear and the browser warnings are removed.

Hopefully this will all be back to normal in the next few hours, although we don't have a specific time by which the checks will be completed.

Hi loki,

Thanks, I appreciate your reply ... feels like real human contact after 10 hours ... and by the way, like your avatar ... Metro ... excellent game :¬)

As of now, 'red blocking pages' still occur with Firefox20
Mon 08/04/13 at 18:42
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Hi DL,

Not sure what happened to Motomod's initital reply, but this issue should be resolved shortly. We have been checking this afternoon that the Chat, Cheat and Walkthroughs sites are totally clear of any malware and we are currently just waiting for our sites to be re-scanned by Google Webmaster Tools, so that we can be given the all-clear and the browser warnings are removed.

Hopefully this will all be back to normal in the next few hours, although we don't have a specific time by which the checks will be completed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.