GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Annoying"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/02/02 at 17:48
Regular
I heard this joke today, it got me so fired up i nearly hit the guy who told me it. Anyway, it goes like this..

One day a boy and his dad went to the doctors and the boy was told he had ten years to live. It was nearly christmas so the dad asked his son what he wanted for christmas. He replied, "A pink ping-pong ball". The dad was puzzled by the choice, but he got it anyway. The boy ate it.
The second year the man asked his son what he wanted for christmas. He said, " A pink ping-pong ball". The dad bought it and the boy ate it.
The third year, the man asked what he wanted for christmas, and recommended that he should get something other than a pink ping-pong ball. The boy said, "A white ping-pong ball".. The boy was given it and he ate it.
The fourth year the boy asked for two pink ping-pong balls and ate both.
The fith year, the boy asked for a pink ping-pong ball and a white ping-pong ball and ate both.
The sixth year the boy asked for a blue ping-pong ball aand ate it.
the seventh year the boy asked for a red ping-pong ball and ate it.
The eighth year the boy asked for a yellow ping-pong ball and ate it.
The ninth year the boy asked for a green ping-pong ball and ate it.
The tenth year the dad said that since it was his last year to live, the boy should get something special. The boy asked for a blue and yellow spotted ping-pong ball and ate it. Three weeks later he died. The end.
This joke takes about ten minutes to be told to someone, as you take breaks at the end of pink, ping-pong and ball and at the end of each sentance. God it is annoying ( to be heard and to type it!!!)
Mon 25/02/02 at 17:48
"penguins in hawaii?"
I heard this joke today, it got me so fired up i nearly hit the guy who told me it. Anyway, it goes like this..

One day a boy and his dad went to the doctors and the boy was told he had ten years to live. It was nearly christmas so the dad asked his son what he wanted for christmas. He replied, "A pink ping-pong ball". The dad was puzzled by the choice, but he got it anyway. The boy ate it.
The second year the man asked his son what he wanted for christmas. He said, " A pink ping-pong ball". The dad bought it and the boy ate it.
The third year, the man asked what he wanted for christmas, and recommended that he should get something other than a pink ping-pong ball. The boy said, "A white ping-pong ball".. The boy was given it and he ate it.
The fourth year the boy asked for two pink ping-pong balls and ate both.
The fith year, the boy asked for a pink ping-pong ball and a white ping-pong ball and ate both.
The sixth year the boy asked for a blue ping-pong ball aand ate it.
the seventh year the boy asked for a red ping-pong ball and ate it.
The eighth year the boy asked for a yellow ping-pong ball and ate it.
The ninth year the boy asked for a green ping-pong ball and ate it.
The tenth year the dad said that since it was his last year to live, the boy should get something special. The boy asked for a blue and yellow spotted ping-pong ball and ate it. Three weeks later he died. The end.
This joke takes about ten minutes to be told to someone, as you take breaks at the end of pink, ping-pong and ball and at the end of each sentance. God it is annoying ( to be heard and to type it!!!)
Mon 25/02/02 at 17:53
Regular
"es argh"
If it's annoying then why did you type it?

fool
Mon 25/02/02 at 17:57
Regular
I would slap you but I don't think it would help
You are too far gone
Mon 25/02/02 at 19:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I heard this joke today:

What goes stiff after 4 strokes?
Mon 25/02/02 at 19:28
Regular
I don't know monkey_man
What goes stiff after 4 strokes?
Mon 25/02/02 at 19:30
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Errr....I'm not actually gonna say, it's in quite bad taste.
Mon 25/02/02 at 19:33
Regular
"um..."
here's a joke:

I went to the theatre and found a guy laying on my seat groaning. I asked him what he was doing and he groaned. I said "Whats your name?"
"Jimmy Riddle"
"Oh" I said "Jimmy Riddle where are you from"
"OOO" he groaned "The balcony"
Mon 25/02/02 at 19:34
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
That was ficking shut!
Mon 25/02/02 at 19:37
Regular
But I bet you anything Ronnie Corbett could have stretched it out to a 15 minute section, AND got a huge laugh at the end.
Mon 25/02/02 at 19:39
Regular
What the.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.