GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mobile/Flash Cheats and Tips"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/03/13 at 18:37
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hi Freeola,

I have quite a few cheats and tips for mobile and flash games that I would like to submit, but there doesn't seem to be a category for them on the "format" drop down box as there is for the reviews section.

Is this intentional as there are lots of flash/mobile games or is it that nobody has brought this up before.

Kind regards

Jason
Fri 08/03/13 at 19:35
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Eccles wrote:
;-)

... and last but not least ... well done Eccles
Thu 07/03/13 at 22:14
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
;-)
Thu 07/03/13 at 19:27
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Nice one Dean and well done HM ... success :¬)
Thu 07/03/13 at 17:16
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
dean5 wrote:
Just to confirm that a "Mobile & Flash Games" category has now been added to the cheats section so you should now be able submit cheats to this category.

Thanks Dean, will start submitting as soon as I have another gap in my schedule. Sorry if I came across naggy - I've just reached the first lull in my degree and have a bit of time now to submit some content. Thanks again :)
Thu 07/03/13 at 13:39
Staff Moderator
"Mr Dean"
Just to confirm that a "Mobile & Flash Games" category has now been added to the cheats section so you should now be able submit cheats to this category.
Thu 07/03/13 at 10:01
Staff Moderator
"Mr Dean"
Sorry about the delay HM. I raised a ticket with our systems team to see if this can be done on Tuesday and am still waiting to hear back. I'll let you know once I have any feedback, however it may be a case where they would need to be added to All Formats then sorted our end after.
Tue 05/03/13 at 20:15
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Out of interest, could I submit them under "all formats" if necessary?
Sat 02/03/13 at 18:37
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hi Freeola,

I have quite a few cheats and tips for mobile and flash games that I would like to submit, but there doesn't seem to be a category for them on the "format" drop down box as there is for the reviews section.

Is this intentional as there are lots of flash/mobile games or is it that nobody has brought this up before.

Kind regards

Jason

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.