GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Valentines Day"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/13 at 10:05
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Well Valentines Day won't be something to remember this year for Oscar Pistorius after his girlfriend tried to surprise him with a romantic gesture and he blew her head off with a shotgun after mistaking her for a burglar.

You up to anything less dramatic today?

Just another day for me, currently single so doesn't really mean anything to me.

Mind you the postie's not been yet, maybe he has a sack full of valentines cards for me..........
Thu 14/02/13 at 15:20
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Well it was thought the shooting was an accident but apparently police have been called to the house a number of times in the past to deal with violent arguments and last night neighbours heard a screaming match before the shooting and he's been charged with murder.

Anyway back to valentines day, I've bought by right hand a box of chocolates but as she doesn't eat anything I'll have to eat them myself.
Thu 14/02/13 at 13:45
Regular
And it's twice a year, March 14th is White Day, when all the guys have to give chocolate back, only 2 to 3 times more expensive. I have no idea who made up these rules, oh wait the chocolate companies probably.
Thu 14/02/13 at 13:16
Regular
Well that's not Valentine's Day now is it, that's just some kind of chocolate solstice
Thu 14/02/13 at 12:25
Regular
Yes how awful that was, it does seem like he was trying to shoot to kill. I'm not sure how he can carry on after this.

Don't worry Smedlos, you'll find her soon enough.

As for me, I got some super delicious chocolate hearts my wife made for me and my son. In Japan, the women give chocolates to their valentines and the guys just have to eat it. So all last week there were lots of women outside buying up all the chocolate bars and cute wrapping. They also give chocolates to friends and co-workers as well.
Thu 14/02/13 at 10:05
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Well Valentines Day won't be something to remember this year for Oscar Pistorius after his girlfriend tried to surprise him with a romantic gesture and he blew her head off with a shotgun after mistaking her for a burglar.

You up to anything less dramatic today?

Just another day for me, currently single so doesn't really mean anything to me.

Mind you the postie's not been yet, maybe he has a sack full of valentines cards for me..........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.