GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Valentines Day"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/02/13 at 10:05
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Well Valentines Day won't be something to remember this year for Oscar Pistorius after his girlfriend tried to surprise him with a romantic gesture and he blew her head off with a shotgun after mistaking her for a burglar.

You up to anything less dramatic today?

Just another day for me, currently single so doesn't really mean anything to me.

Mind you the postie's not been yet, maybe he has a sack full of valentines cards for me..........
Sun 17/02/13 at 14:38
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Now that's unfortunate :(
Sat 16/02/13 at 19:10
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
... but extremely relevant :¬)
Sat 16/02/13 at 16:49
Regular
"I like turtles"
Regarding Oscar, this is rather unfortunate.
Fri 15/02/13 at 21:07
Regular
"How Ironic"
Alfonse wrote:
I spared you losers a thought while I was cuddling my dakimakura

It's sad how good that makes me feel.
Fri 15/02/13 at 21:01
Regular
I spared you losers a thought while I was cuddling my dakimakura
Fri 15/02/13 at 20:02
Regular
"How Ironic"
DL wrote:
Sonic Chris wrote:
[i]Today was Valentine's Day? So that's why everyone was sucking face. Is it me or do couples just seem more in the way on February 14th? Couldn't look anywhere without seeing lovey-dovey occurrences

Did I mention I'm single?

... and you forgot to add ... you're a sourpuss[/i]

That was kind of the joke.
Thu 14/02/13 at 19:38
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Sonic Chris wrote:
Couldn't look anywhere without seeing lovey-dovey occurrences

I was in Derby for most of today and it was the same there!
Thu 14/02/13 at 19:05
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sonic Chris wrote:
Today was Valentine's Day? So that's why everyone was sucking face. Is it me or do couples just seem more in the way on February 14th? Couldn't look anywhere without seeing lovey-dovey occurrences

... and you forgot to add ... you're a sourpuss
Thu 14/02/13 at 17:21
Regular
"How Ironic"
Today was Valentine's Day? So that's why everyone was sucking face. Is it me or do couples just seem more in the way on February 14th? Couldn't look anywhere without seeing lovey-dovey occurrences

Thu 14/02/13 at 16:09
"possibly impossible"
Bought my other half a coat she wanted. Bought it last week and hid it behind my TV in the study. Gave it to her this morning and seemed to be well received.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.