GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are you playing?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/02/02 at 17:26
Regular
I was bored so lets get some interesting feedback. Please, im begging you! Anyway, what games are y'all playing at the moment on whatever consoles you have. Me? I like Rez on PS2. What about the rest of you? :)
Sun 24/02/02 at 17:57
"slightlyshortertagl"
Operation Flashpoint on PC....

A bit on the TOOOO realistic side of things...

Has any1 else played it?
Sun 24/02/02 at 17:54
Regular
Solskjær_24 wrote:
> I'm usually playing my N64. I can't name just one or two games, as I'm playing
> about 10!! Not at once of course!

So am I! Please read my post on replayability to find out why!
Sun 24/02/02 at 17:53
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm usually playing my N64. I can't name just one or two games, as I'm playing about 10!! Not at once of course!
Sun 24/02/02 at 17:51
Curny wrote:
> how do u get a prostitute i cant get one..i keep rying an all but they wont come
> to me..in GTA3 that is

oyu get a good car, try to get a banshee and dont get taxi or police. then find a prostitute walking down the path on a street. (there the women in red clothes if u dont already know). drive slowly besides them untill they stop and do stretches and show u their parts. when they stretch stop, wait for them to finish and theyll get in. now you have to go to any forest area away from other people. they should start humping and the car will shake, then your energy will go from 100 to 125!
Sun 24/02/02 at 17:39
Regular
"um..."
You wont believe this but....

The Sims (I even wrote a walkthru for it) and Pro Evolution Soccer.
Sun 24/02/02 at 17:38
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Is anyone playing the B & W Creature Isle expansion pack?
Sun 24/02/02 at 17:38
Regular
Salvatore wrote:
> im playing GTA3 on the PS2,talking on the net and playig Black and White on the
> PC

would you be so kind as to read my post on replayability?
Sun 24/02/02 at 17:36
im playing GTA3 on the PS2,talking on the net and playig Black and White on the PC
Sun 24/02/02 at 17:35
Regular
Shenmue 2, an absolute classic
Sun 24/02/02 at 17:35
how do u get a prostitute i cant get one..i keep rying an all but they wont come to me..in GTA3 that is

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.