GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"See Anything Unusual......?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/01/13 at 00:08
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Elephant

I've got more of these so I'll post a few more later on today, this one genuinely made me say WOAH! out loud!
Tue 08/01/13 at 00:08
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Elephant

I've got more of these so I'll post a few more later on today, this one genuinely made me say WOAH! out loud!
Tue 08/01/13 at 00:12
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Nice View

Tell me what you see in this picture
Tue 08/01/13 at 00:18
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Advert

Something not right here - but what?

More after I've had some kip :)
Tue 08/01/13 at 01:22
Regular
"How Ironic"
Smedders wrote:

Tell me what you see in this picture

Show Spoiler

The elephant surely has to be fake? Although, we have one which happens on our stair bannister occasionally (I'm usually the one to spot it). All our coats get hung on the stairs, and sometimes the light from upstairs creates a shadowy face on the floor. Happened twice so far, both looked pretty good (nose sticking out, curves on the lips both times).
Tue 08/01/13 at 01:51
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Saw all but the one Chris has stated and now I see it and nothing else.

We have a module called visual perception and have a whole list of "visual illusions" and I can explain how most work (if anyone was actually interested in visual science). My only point I will point out is that they are not "optical illusions" as the optical part is fine, it's just our brains being stupidly fooled...
Tue 08/01/13 at 01:59
Regular
"How Ironic"
Aren't you involved with optics or something HM? It doesn't show... ;-)
Tue 08/01/13 at 07:39
"possibly impossible"
Faces seem to be the most common form of pareidolia because the brain automatically sees faces in things. The second picture, though, is pretty amazing.
Tue 08/01/13 at 09:22
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Suppose I did try and throw you a bit on the second one by entitling it "Lake" :)

What about the advert? More sinister than it looks........
Tue 08/01/13 at 10:32
Regular
"How Ironic"
Smedders wrote:
Suppose I did try and throw you a bit on the second one by entitling it "Lake" :)

What about the advert? More sinister than it looks........

It appears to have been marked private, at least on my end anyway.
Tue 08/01/13 at 10:45
"possibly impossible"
Yes, I was looking at the words Asset Unavailable and wondering if that was it... :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.