GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top tip for game of the year."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/09/00 at 10:43
Regular
Just to answer the moderator's plea:
What's all your top tips for the games of the year 2000.
It could be Zelda 2, ShenMue, Perfect Dark anything post it here on these forum's.
I will compile this into a graph to show how much of a gap the is between games and post it on the site somehow.
Just to let you know I will be voting for Zelda 2 and Perfect Dark as my tip for games of the year.

Remember a vote can turn it all around. Only 2 games you can vote for.
Tue 26/09/00 at 22:02
Regular
Nobody's still not replying i see no point carrying on with this. The moderator asked for something else and he got it!
Tue 26/09/00 at 13:52
I dont think so, it seems everybody just wants to list their favourite games of all time.
Tue 26/09/00 at 13:19
Regular
What am i going to do with these results. there's not enough. Has any other people been bothered to come here?
Mon 25/09/00 at 19:23
Hm..
It's difficult to decide on a game for a whole year, I guess it is easier to look at how much a game has been played and go by that, of course that only works for games that are out already, oh well!
For a current game that I have played (to death) probably Tony Hawk's on Dreamcast. For a game that shows promise (and after playing the demo) Metropolis Street Racer.
Oh, and yes...I am now officially awake.
Mon 25/09/00 at 19:08
Regular
AHHHHHH! THE POINT OF ME WRITING THAT LIST WAS TOO PROVE HOW MANY GOOD F**KING GAMES LUCASARTS HAVE MADE, NOT THIS YEAR, OR ANY YEAR IN PARTICULAR! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!
Sorry about that, its been a hard day.
Mon 25/09/00 at 18:36
Its either that or were in a wierd dimension where nothing is as it seems, and they done know what were trying to tell them.
Mon 25/09/00 at 18:33
Regular
There must be more people or are they still in it.
Mon 25/09/00 at 18:31
I think theyve just woken up from a deep deep hibernation!
Mon 25/09/00 at 18:30
Regular
I think they've risen from hell!
Mon 25/09/00 at 18:28
I know locknload, Ive been trying to point that out to people since youve been gone, its seems that most of these people havent understood what you wanted.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.