GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top tip for game of the year."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/09/00 at 10:43
Regular
Just to answer the moderator's plea:
What's all your top tips for the games of the year 2000.
It could be Zelda 2, ShenMue, Perfect Dark anything post it here on these forum's.
I will compile this into a graph to show how much of a gap the is between games and post it on the site somehow.
Just to let you know I will be voting for Zelda 2 and Perfect Dark as my tip for games of the year.

Remember a vote can turn it all around. Only 2 games you can vote for.
Mon 25/09/00 at 10:43
Regular
Just to answer the moderator's plea:
What's all your top tips for the games of the year 2000.
It could be Zelda 2, ShenMue, Perfect Dark anything post it here on these forum's.
I will compile this into a graph to show how much of a gap the is between games and post it on the site somehow.
Just to let you know I will be voting for Zelda 2 and Perfect Dark as my tip for games of the year.

Remember a vote can turn it all around. Only 2 games you can vote for.
Mon 25/09/00 at 10:58
1.Zelda(the sixth installment by the way): Majoras Mask
2. Final Fantasy IX are my two tips for game of the year.
Mon 25/09/00 at 13:18
Regular
I need more than 1 person to answer this question to make a little graph to show you guys.
Mon 25/09/00 at 13:20
how would you display a graph of these results?
Mon 25/09/00 at 13:24
Regular
I could through people's email addresses. See it's easy.
I just need some results.
Mon 25/09/00 at 13:30
Come on people give lock and load some results! Be nice!
Mon 25/09/00 at 13:36
Regular
Come on people get off your bed and turn on the computer,
grab whatever you need and get typing.
Damo I think they've vanished to another dimension.
Mon 25/09/00 at 13:39
They may have gone back to bed and gone to sleep either from a hangover or too much gaming from the night before. They could have some broken fingers or are just doing some really hard work at their computers, and nothing bothering to come to theis sight to answer your plea for help!
Mon 25/09/00 at 13:39
They may have gone back to bed and gone to sleep either from a hangover or too much gaming from the night before. They could have some broken fingers or are just doing some really hard work at their computers, and nothing bothering to come to this site to answer your plea for help!
Mon 25/09/00 at 16:18
Nice conversation u guys r having, are we talking PC or console.
My PC top 2 games are :
1) BALDUR'S GATE 2- SHADOWS OF AMN
2) BLACK AND WHITE

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.