GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need to build my self-esteem"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/12/12 at 15:53
Regular
"Finally free"
Looking to chat with similar people with low self-esteem. Going through a rough time but trying to make some big changes.

New to freeola and chat so please be kind.
Thu 13/12/12 at 14:39
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Be honest, you're having a tease WH :¬)

Like the festive avatar
Thu 13/12/12 at 13:27
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
DL wrote:
Whoever or whatever you are and whoever or whatever you believe in ... fine ... but keep it to yourself!

It may work for you but ....

That's all well and good, but some people really do believe that they are trying to help you by bringing you to their religion.

So effectively you are saying they can feel free to believe it, but not act on it.

Although in fairness I am sure certain religions wouldn't have got the reputation they have if they were simply less instrusive about it. Want to spread the word? Publish flyers. Set up open days. Do talks in towns, like the days of yore.

Don't bang on my door and then put your foot in the doorway (actually happened).
Wed 12/12/12 at 22:05
Regular
"How Ironic"
I believe I can fly.

Without mechanical aid, but the song would've been even worse with those lyrics
Wed 12/12/12 at 21:27
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Now how true is that?

I'll say it now ... so true, I'd bet my life on it!

Whoever or whatever you are and whoever or whatever you believe in ... fine ... but keep it to yourself!

It may work for you but ....
Wed 12/12/12 at 21:09
"possibly impossible"
I have witnessed people on both sides; the overly in-your-face religious people (from a few different religions) and the overly in-your-face atheists who are just as bad. lets not beat about the bush here, whether you believe in a god or believe there isn't its still a belief and there are still those who like to push their view as the correct one. Faith is a personal thing, even when shared.
Wed 12/12/12 at 15:21
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Are we talking the Old or New Testament? Two separate entities.
Wed 12/12/12 at 15:17
Regular
Well, it's a collection of religious texts which is different
Wed 12/12/12 at 14:08
Regular
"How Ironic"
A real fiction book.
Wed 12/12/12 at 13:57
Regular
Pretty sure the Bible is a real book
Mon 10/12/12 at 16:28
Regular
"How Ironic"
Alfonse wrote:

I myself like to distribute "The Origin of Species" down at my local hospice, it's very comforting to people with terminal illnesses.

At least it's a real thing ;-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.