GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Duplicate Direct Debit Email"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/10/12 at 18:29
Regular
"I like turtles"
For some reason I seem to have had 2 identical debit debit notification emails, presume this doesn't mean I'm going to get billed double?
Fri 26/10/12 at 18:29
Regular
"I like turtles"
For some reason I seem to have had 2 identical debit debit notification emails, presume this doesn't mean I'm going to get billed double?
Fri 26/10/12 at 19:07
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:

Of course it does pete .... I got my 'twins' about 2 hours ago. Think it means we're paying in advance ;¬)
Fri 26/10/12 at 20:25
Regular
"May contain nuts"
Remember if you are 'double-dipped' you can claim it back from your bank straight away.
Fri 26/10/12 at 20:39
Regular
"May contain nuts"
Yep got two too.

I will query directly with support and point them to the thread.
Fri 26/10/12 at 20:40
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pctech wrote:
Remember if you are 'double-dipped' you can claim it back from your bank straight away.

Thanks pctech ... but, it's actually hard to say what I mean to say without appearing 'rude' ... but I think pete and I are aware of the situation and will be ready to action any sanctions that we think fit the situation ... but in this case, it's duplicate emails sent at exactly the same time i.e. no problem
Fri 26/10/12 at 20:42
Regular
"May contain nuts"
Ok, sorry.

I've queried with support anyway just in case.
Fri 26/10/12 at 20:45
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pctech wrote:
Yep got two too.

I will query directly with support and point them to the thread.

Don't panic ... it's only a duplicate email ;¬)
Fri 26/10/12 at 20:48
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Let's just listen for the banjos haha :¬D
Fri 26/10/12 at 21:19
Regular
"I like turtles"
Don't think there's any need for the banjo's just yet! :)

Only posted this just in case it was the entire billing process that had been duplicated, not just the emails.

As for the ''twins'' DL, thought those were already being discussed on the General thread... ;)
Fri 26/10/12 at 22:50
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
As for the ''twins'' DL, thought those were already being discussed on the General thread... ;)

Haha ... and I've only seen brass knockers and cast-iron ingots today :¬(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.