GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola *new* profile page and Knowledge Base articles"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/10/12 at 18:07
"Are you sure?"
I was just looking around the new User Profile layout and looked at some of my previous Knowledge Base articles and found that someone had asked me a question back in January 2012 for my September 2011 article! :¬O

As most of you know I'm always happy to respond to questions and help where I can - is there anyway users can be notified if people ask questions to KB articles?

Also the images for the links to my website and Twitter account seem to be scrambled: See the first image?

I also see this script error:

Line: 76
Char: 5
Code: 0
URI: https://secure.freeola.com/js/jquery- [space!!!] truncate/jquery.truncate.js

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sun 21/10/12 at 09:50
"Are you sure?"
Warhunt wrote:

Hmmm... wrote:
[i]Also the images for the links to my website and Twitter account seem to be scrambled:

------------------------------------
Seem to work fine for us as well. Is it still happening for you? If so give us some details (browser, refereshed cache? etc)[/i]

Hi Warhunt.
FF v16 and Chome v22 both work fine - no error logged and the globe/bird icons are there.

The problem (as always) is with IE8 not keeping up but is the last IE available with XP so is still popular. I see you are using IE9 which is a more modern browser so must be coping with your script.

To get the broken images (as shown in my previous link) you need to follow either the website or Twitter links - after using the link the script error always occurs on the page along with the broken/scrambled image.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sun 21/10/12 at 09:26
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hmmm... wrote:
Is there anyway users can be notified if people ask questions to KB articles?
Unlikely to be honest, but I will add a request to the team to see what we can do.

Hmmm... wrote:
Also the images for the links to my website and Twitter account seem to be scrambled:
Seem to work fine for us as well. Is it still happening for you? If so give us some details (browser, refereshed cache? etc)
Sat 20/10/12 at 19:07
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hi Hmmm ... I can view your image link, it's as I remember it :¬)
Sat 20/10/12 at 18:07
"Are you sure?"
I was just looking around the new User Profile layout and looked at some of my previous Knowledge Base articles and found that someone had asked me a question back in January 2012 for my September 2011 article! :¬O

As most of you know I'm always happy to respond to questions and help where I can - is there anyway users can be notified if people ask questions to KB articles?

Also the images for the links to my website and Twitter account seem to be scrambled: See the first image?

I also see this script error:

Line: 76
Char: 5
Code: 0
URI: https://secure.freeola.com/js/jquery- [space!!!] truncate/jquery.truncate.js

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.