GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony's Cronies - Recruitment Center"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 18:45
Regular
Hiya there.

The Sony's cronies are basically here to look good and say cool things.

It is our own notable force, and is opposed to the PS2 crew. The rivalry will be a friendly one.

If you want to be in the first 6 members, simply pot here, explaining that you want to be in.

It will be done first come, first served, although if i don't like you you won't be given priority.

Your name will be changed to black, thats if i persuade SR.

After the first 6 are decided, there will be a votes topic,a nd will be one every month to vote for the next entrant.

You might want to check with KR & Longy if your in PS2 Crew first,a s you can't be in both, although if you'd prefer to be here, then you can quit Ps2Crew.

It's all fun, and i don' t want arguments, so get joinin'.
Sat 23/02/02 at 13:28
Regular
"  "
Exactly what i was thinking

**Come On U SPURS!!**
Sat 23/02/02 at 13:23
Regular
I want to be a Sony Crony. Please! Please! Pretty Please!

On a completely different note, I think the whole cronyism that has plagued the forum stinks.
Sat 23/02/02 at 13:20
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> Quazimodo wrote:
> I would like to be a Sony's Cronies person, please. I
> want to be special just
> let me. Asher i'll vote for you to be notable in
> the next election if you let
> me in!

Oh we have the full 7 right now...
> although a votes topic is coming up soon. I'll put you on hold. with Allardini
> and fuzzy.
Basically you will get a headstart in the election, as reward for
> asking.

Ok, thanks
I just wanted to be a ps2 cronie because of my commitment to sony.
Sat 23/02/02 at 11:25
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> Maybe when a new character is itroduced into the storys they become a member of
> your Crew, I think 2 diiferent gangs with voting would be chaos, and it would
> make your members feel more honoured as they would have been chosen especially.

good idea actually because i honestly dont think we need any one else in our crew at the mo
Sat 23/02/02 at 10:54
"slightlyshortertagl"
can i become a Sony Cronie?
Sat 23/02/02 at 10:54
Regular
But i can Suggest, hence the 'maybe'
Sat 23/02/02 at 10:52
Regular
"WWJD"
Asher D wrote:
> Maybe when a new character is itroduced into the storys they become a member of
> your Crew, I think 2 diiferent gangs with voting would be chaos, and it would
> make your members feel more honoured as they would have been chosen especially.

you can't tell us what to do
Sat 23/02/02 at 10:43
Regular
Maybe when a new character is itroduced into the storys they become a member of your Crew, I think 2 diiferent gangs with voting would be chaos, and it would make your members feel more honoured as they would have been chosen especially.
Sat 23/02/02 at 10:41
Regular
dunno just clearing that up with Longy and spike
Sat 23/02/02 at 10:39
Regular
re you gonna add more, like have votes like ours, or are you goign to base it fully on your stories.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.