GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony's Cronies - Recruitment Center"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 18:45
Regular
Hiya there.

The Sony's cronies are basically here to look good and say cool things.

It is our own notable force, and is opposed to the PS2 crew. The rivalry will be a friendly one.

If you want to be in the first 6 members, simply pot here, explaining that you want to be in.

It will be done first come, first served, although if i don't like you you won't be given priority.

Your name will be changed to black, thats if i persuade SR.

After the first 6 are decided, there will be a votes topic,a nd will be one every month to vote for the next entrant.

You might want to check with KR & Longy if your in PS2 Crew first,a s you can't be in both, although if you'd prefer to be here, then you can quit Ps2Crew.

It's all fun, and i don' t want arguments, so get joinin'.
Fri 22/02/02 at 18:45
Regular
Hiya there.

The Sony's cronies are basically here to look good and say cool things.

It is our own notable force, and is opposed to the PS2 crew. The rivalry will be a friendly one.

If you want to be in the first 6 members, simply pot here, explaining that you want to be in.

It will be done first come, first served, although if i don't like you you won't be given priority.

Your name will be changed to black, thats if i persuade SR.

After the first 6 are decided, there will be a votes topic,a nd will be one every month to vote for the next entrant.

You might want to check with KR & Longy if your in PS2 Crew first,a s you can't be in both, although if you'd prefer to be here, then you can quit Ps2Crew.

It's all fun, and i don' t want arguments, so get joinin'.
Fri 22/02/02 at 18:52
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I would like to be in the sony cronies.

Although I never make myself know that much, and I don't create many new topics, I am on here every day after 6pm (bt surftime) and I always post my opinions on the subject in question. I also like to believe that I see things from a dfferent view and like to argue out my point, not just nod along poilitly with the crowd.

I don't think you know me that well though asher, so I don't really fancy my chances.
Fri 22/02/02 at 18:57
Regular
Current members

1. Asher D
2. Tom Uk

I don't know yo much, but I don't hate you, so consider yourself in.
Fri 22/02/02 at 19:04
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I'm in! Thanks.

*leans back in chair, and waits for more people to join*
Fri 22/02/02 at 19:07
Regular
I can't promise that this will al go through, SR haven't agreed yet.

But if it does, your almost certainly in.
Fri 22/02/02 at 19:08
Regular
As I do not seem to be in the PS2 crew, I would be intrested if you would have me.
Fri 22/02/02 at 19:13
Regular
Sure
1. Asher D
2. TomUk
3. shadow
Fri 22/02/02 at 19:14
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Hi - it would appear that im wanting to be in your group and since a like Sony I guess im in the right place

Please consider me! :)
Fri 22/02/02 at 19:16
Regular
Newbie that i don't know well

1. Asher d
2. Tom UK
3. Shadow

Maybes:
Fuzzy (I don't thinjk they would let you in anyway, unless you become a regular)
Fri 22/02/02 at 19:18
Regular
Cool, acceptance at last. Where's Natbuc, you know he will want in.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.