GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am banned..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/02/02 at 16:05
Regular
.. from MIR completely.

You know that letter I sent them, well they didn't bother sending me a reply, and for no reason whatsoever, my account has been deleted, my email address is banned from the game (including my forum email address).

Infact, I have completely lost all those levels that took me ages to level up to... I was at level 30.8.

No reason. Just banned.

Now, I have to plan a way to get them back. Complete italian fools. Nobody bans er-no (please don't SR :P)

Damn them. Stupid prats didn't even have the decency to say 'you are banned'.

I am angry. Look at my wrath. I will become wrath, just like Brad Pitt.
Fri 22/02/02 at 17:34
Regular
"¬_¬"
Why bother with MIR anyway?
Its a load of crap, play a decent online RPG, like Everquest.

*sigh*They never learn...
Fri 22/02/02 at 17:33
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
$h@neo, that is such a good idea .. they cant sing, and theyre so squeaky clean ... hmmm ...
Fri 22/02/02 at 17:31
Grix Thraves wrote:
> $h@ne0 wrote:

"I thought you played Netstorm, oh well!"

*looks
> at feet*

Heh

And Sheepy, you got banned from the Westlife forums?

There's a
> story there. You rule. :D

We should all sign up and invade the Westlife forums with spam? Whatdya say? :0)
Fri 22/02/02 at 17:23
Regular
$h@ne0 wrote:

"I thought you played Netstorm, oh well!"

*looks at feet*

And Sheepy, you got banned from the Westlife forums?

There's a story there. You rule. :D
Fri 22/02/02 at 17:21
Regular
"everyone says it"
Salvatore wrote:
> well if they read this and find out you called them stuid Itallian prats its not
> gonna get you very far

Whats the use of the truth if you cant tell a lie.

However, I wasn't lying.
Fri 22/02/02 at 17:19
Meh. I could be the news monkey. Give me some false hair, slap me on a top hat and newspaper and call me Simian baby! :D

"Actually. Sueing is not too far out of the question. I am going to meet someone next Tuesday who knows all about Human Rights and the laws, at the moment I am researching just what I can do."

That's incredibly good to hear Joby. I hope that you take them for all they're worth, which is probably quite a miniscule ammount, mind you. Personally, I think they have a cheek to charge for the service, when it's quality is rather terrible, with insatiable ammounts of lag. I played until level 8, where I saved the .exe to disc and stopped. I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay for it when I can play Runescape or Netstorm for free.

I might E-Mail the presenter of the Mir show (Andy, I think his name is), with an intelligently worded, yet abusive letter, claiming that myself and many other are disatisfied with the service. I'll take some ideas from Wookiee's complaint letter, just to lay on the endless insults :D I should get a blank CD, smash it up, take a picture and send it as an attachment, claiming that Mir was stored on it :D Anyone wanna help write a joint letter, all help is welcomed.
Fri 22/02/02 at 17:12
well if they read this and find out you called them stuid Itallian prats its not gonna get you very far
Fri 22/02/02 at 16:55
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
er-no wrote:
> You probably think I am joking FM.

Nope, I know you're pretty industrious from what you've said in your previous posts. An entrepeneur of the future for sure. So I know you're not joking. Neither am I btw :)
Fri 22/02/02 at 16:53
Regular
"everyone says it"
You probably think I am joking FM.

You shouldn't think that.

Apparently its not hard to setup if you can find a company who will let you have a trial tempdigi number. Then if you get enough viewers after five weeks on air, you get to lease out the number with contracts for sponsors.

Maybe thats a project for me. However, I will remember that you are RPG-FM.
Fri 22/02/02 at 16:48
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Yeah, can I do an RPG feature every week or so? I've got the beard and everything!

Of course I'll need to do research, so I'll need to make regular 1st class flights with camera crew and sound crew to various developers around the world on a regular basis to do interviews and stuff.

My first feature would be on how they model the motion of the female characters in games, with particular attention focusing on how they hire the actresses, how they fit them into those skimpy lycra suits with the yellow sponge balls stuck to them, and ask them indepth questions like:

"Do those little balls get stuck on once you're inside the suit or after?"
"Do I have to press them really hard to make them stick?"
"Is there room for two people in that suit?"

and so on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.